{11}morning

~|Kyliah's pov|~

I felt a warm beam on my left leg as it was out the soft cotton cover. I felt a slight breeze run over my whole body. My hands started to ache as the both of them were under the pillow I was laying on. I took my hands from under the pillow and brought the cover up to my chest. I then turned around, with a strong intoxicating scent hitting my nostrils. Cologne? What what?! A man was here? Oh no what did I do and who with?

I through off the cover and sat straight up. Whoops! Bad idea, because I'm dizzy now. I look down to see I'm in an oversized sweatshirt with nothing else on accept those laced white panties. The other half of the bed seemed messy, as if someone else was here. I got out of bed and redone it. I then tidied up some of the things in the room, keeping everything tidy and in place. I went over to the walk in closet and it had a note. -

All of the clothes are yours btw X-Zillio

-it read. I thought why am I being spoiled here? It's very thoughtful, don't get me wrong, but most of the things I've seen in this building isn't being used. Most of this money could've gone to the poor and then to the endangered animals. And I know it wasn't my money to decide what to do with it, but why spend on me when I clearly say not to. I'm independent and that's how I like it. I rely on myself and nobody else.

I opened up the closet, looking at the extravagant looking clothing. I only wish I had my purse, so I could buy my own clothes or pay the household back. Anyways, I saw a turquoise floral print dress, which I liked. A pair of nude heels and a cardigan. I saw a cream purl necklace which I admired, it also had a note saying from me to you.

I picked out the outfit and laid it down on the bed. I came across the scent of bacon, hash browns, pancakes, eggs, toast and flavoured gritz.

I went into the huge white tiled bathroom and turned on the power-looking shower. I stripped down, putting the used clothing in the wash basket and then I jumped into the hot dreamy shower.

I spent a good half hour in there, washing and rinsing myself. As soon as I got in though, I started to feel sore down below for some reason. Then I remembered briefly, something happened between me and Mateo. All I remembered that he said something about giving me a warning. Was I really that drunk?

I moisturised my skin with coco butter and used some of the newly brought vanilla deodorant. When I was done I brushed out my hair. I brushed it up into a cute ponytail putting some detangler spray on the ends so it can loosen up a bit. I found some fell in the cabinet and used it to sleek up my sides and edges. I washed my hands and brush my teeth. Usually I'd brush my teeth before jumping in the shower, but eh oh. I walked out the bathroom, to go put on my outfit. When I was done I made my way down the spiral stairs.

I followed the serval voices, coming from what seemed to be the kitchen. When I walked through the archway, it appeared the convention about some investigation in England, died down.

"Well look who it is. Good morning Kyliah!" The man from the dining table the other night greeted.

"Well good morning sweet lips" Zillio winked then chuckled.

"Morning favaloso bella" Mateo, who was wearing pink and black boxers and also holding a frying pan and spatula in his hand, said. Damn, this son on of Italiano piece of white chocolate, sure knew how to tease women at first sight.

"Morning everyone!" I smile, feeling a warm glow hit me. All if a sudden I felt happy.

"Did you know that you taste better than my favourite candy?" Zillio said to me.

"Excuse me?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"Our kiss..remember?" She smiled making both men look at each other.