{25} Ron :/

Six months later..
|kyliah's PoV|

"No! Turn it back over to Real Housewives!" I cross my arms over my huge stomach.

"Kyliah, just one minute, I need to find the football results, that's all." Ashbel said.

"Don't you have a phone?" I huffed.

"Yeah, but this is quicker." I gave me a cheeky smile. He's lucky I didn't slap him.
"Ok, here." He handed me the remote control.

"Thank you!" I waved him out the way.

I turned it back over to Real Housewives of Atlanta. My favourite person is Kandy, because I think she's one of the realist out the group. I reached over to my strawberry milkshake, but felt a kick, which actually hurt.

"You two need to be careful in there" I rubbed my tummy. I feel a heavy hand on my shoulder, followed by a kiss on my cheek.

"Good evening Bella." Matt cheerfully smiles.

"Evening Papà." He gets on his knees and come in between me. I relax on the couch, as he lifts my shirt up, above my belly. He kisses all over it, lightly and rubs it gently.

"ciao bambini . Papà ama il entrambi molto . La vostra data di nascita è sempre vloser sempre di più , non vedo l'ora di incontrare finalmente voi due ." ~hello babies. Daddy loves the both of you very much. Your birth date is getting closer and closer, i cant wait to finally meet you two~ he rested his head on my belly. I took out his hair band and massaged his scalp.
"Mmm." He moaned.

"Does daddy like that?" I teased.

"Very much so." He carried on rubbing my belly. I got out my phone and done a video on Snap Chat, of him talking to the twins. It was sweet and the world already knows that me and Mateo are having children. I've had a lot of interviews, but only done a few. We kept our personal life private.

"I need a pee, excuse me." I push his head off me. He got up and picked me up bridal style.
"Let go of me otherwise I'd pee myself. Put me down Mateo!" He carries me out of the living room.

"Calm baby, I'm taking you to the bathroom." He kissed my neck.

"Whatever, the slower you take, the more likely chance I'll pee on you." I sighed, not caring anymore.

"Fine with me Princessa." He said genuinely, as if that didn't effect him.

He opened the downstairs bathroom door for me and let me in.

"I'm going to dish out the food." He shut the door behind him. It was a Saturday and today I managed to persuade Mateo to let all his household staff take the weekend off.

.

"I think they're going to be two boys." Zillio said, holding Ron's hand. -Her new boyfriend.

"I know they're going to be two girls. Something is just telling me there is two girls." Gia, Mateo's and Zillio's mother, said.

"What do you think Ky?" Zillio asked me.

"I honestly don't know. Sometimes I see two girls or two boys, or both. Mateo believes they are going to be boys, as he says there is a strong percentage of males in this family." I sip my tea.

"He is right, but look at Zillio how she's the only blood related cousin in the second generation." Gia sips her wine.

"True." I nod.

"Where's the men? I think I'll hang with them for a it. Love you Zillio." Ron kissed her cheek and stood up.

"In the poker room. Ask the guard to show you the way." Zillio says, without saying she loves him, and he nods.

"Daughter dear." Gia sighed.

"Mother Dearest?" Zillio waited on her mother to speak.

"Please don't turn out like Mateo, before he met Kyliah." Gia looks at me and I give a polite smile. For some reason, the woman scares me, as if she burns her way into your soul. Now I see where Matt gets the straight face look, however he looks more like his dad, so it looks more intimidatingly sexy.

"I won't mother, I'm trying to find the one, but in the end they turn into douches. Mother please don't worry about my love life." Zillio reaches over for an apple.

"Whatever Zillio, go get the men and tell them to tidy the kitchen. We're going shopping and down here needs tidying." She looked at her manicured nails.

"Yes mother" Zillio went.

"I could've tidied you know." I sip on some of my drink.

"A pregnant woman should not have to work. Plus men have to benefit on cleaning up too." She smiled.

"I guess" I smiled. We heard the laughter of men coming down the stairs.

"Mother said to tidy up down here, because we're going out." Zillio entered the living room.

"Where are you going?" Mateo and his father said in sync.

"Late night shopping." Me and Gia said in sync too. We both laughed and shook it off.

"I thought we were heading to the bar tonight?" Ron said, earning looks from everyone. This family is high on respect, and I'm guessing how the way Ron said it was rude.

"Who said we wasn't?" Aart said.

"But we have to clean up, ain't that supposed to be a woman's job, as us men work all the time? We deserve a full night out, don't you guys agree?" Ron got too big in his boots, just then. The good thing is that no one agreed with him.

"You know what? I'm getting annoyed with your attitude. I know it's not my place to say, but you have no right to say how you need a break. How about us women, eh? All you needed to do was wash up, fix the table and then you could go out. And why do you think you have a right to speak for the rest of the men? If you're not willing to work with our family, get out!" I poke him in his chest, and he moves backwards, soon hitting the wall. I turned on my heels and headed to the kitchen. However I was pulled back by my waist.

"Baby girl, please stop stressing. I know he was rude, but I can't afford you stressing out for our babies." He put his hands on my stomach from behind.

"Ok, but ugh! But why the hell is he acting all boss? If I wasn't pregnant, I would've kicked him in the balls. I swear. Shit!" The babies kick again.

"What's up? Are you ok??" Mateo asked really concerned.

"Yeah, they just fighting or having some sort of party." I chuckle and he kisses my lips. I turn around to see everyone watching, accept from Ron, who was gone.

"Couple goals!" Zillio shouted and the rest laughed, whilst I blushed.

"I think we should go, before I get tired." I yawn.

"I think you're already tired sweetie. How about tomorrow, after you find out the genders of the twins?" Gia suggested and I nodded.

"Agreed, everyone I'm going up now, so night." I blew them all a kiss and saw a frowning Mateo. What does he want now?
"What up with you?" I lean on the rail or the stairs.

"You didn't give me a kiss." He said in a boyish way.

"Come to bed then." I shrug and smirk, earning a few wolf whistles. I went up stairs and took a quick wash. After I brushed my teeth, twisted my hair and went to bed. All of a sudden I became really tried and emotional. I started crying and I don't know why. Is that normal for a seven month pregnant woman?

Mateo slid in next to me and kissed my shoulder. He put his hand inside my PJ shorts and started touching me in special places. I moaned lightly.

"Why were you crying?" He nuzzles my neck, whilst rubbing me.

"I honestly don't know..ah.. Uh- I just got emotional." I moaned.

"Let Daddy make it better." I felt his smirk and the rest became history...

|for some reason this chapter to me so long to write. Well I had a lot of things to do today and is currently poorly. I appreciate all the votes and comments. Keep it up and thx 4 reading Xx|