{14}Disney world!

I've been on three rollercoasters already, and I'm feeling buzzed.

"Do want to get some food?" One of Mateo's twin cousin's said.

"Yeah sure!" I turn back to see some of the family members, talking and chatting on the bench.

We went to a hot dog stand, which was next to an accessory store. Most of the family here, has already been, accept from a few of the younger ones.

"Hello, Mr and Miss. What can I get this lovely young couple today?" A middle aged man greeted. He also had a South African accent.

"We're not a couple-" Abel blushed, but to save the day I finished off.

"We're cousins." I smile at the older man.

"Cousins?" He pushes up his Mickey Mouse glasses.

"Yep. Now can i order, a large hot dog, with onions, jalapeños, mustard and ketchup, please." Abel said. Ew though! Onions, jalapeños and mustard is a big no no for me.

"Umhm, and how about you darling?" He asked me.

"Uh, a large hot dog , with BBQ sauce and a Large Cola please." I smile and he smiles and nods his head. I still don't see how a 24 year old would look young enough to suit a 17 year old boy, or visa versa.

"Oh, add cool aid as well, please!" Abel squeezed in.

We got our orders and headed back to the benches where everyone was at. I sat next Mateo and kissed his cheek. Everyone was talking about how we all should go to Africa and do some fund raising there. Mateo kept on looking at my food and I found it hilarious, because he normally would just help himself or ask.

I tore the large hot dog in half shoved it in his mouth. Everyone started laughing, accept from Mateo. Uh oh! He's gonna punish me tonight! As I already started, I might as well carry on.

I started eating my half of the hotdog, whilst Mateo helped himself to my drink and nearly drank the whole damn drink. He suddenly pulled out a gun from under the table and Shot it at me and everyone at the table. We all screamed and then laughed. We were all wet, by a water gun! People walking past thought we were crazy and they're probably right. All the men at the table got out their water gun and they started wetting each other.

"Boys! Not over here, this is where the females and children relax!" Charlotte, Raye's mother, said. Charlotte is Portuguese, with light brown eyes and light brown hair and she was very beautiful.

"Or what Chica?" Izzy teased. Izzy is Mateo's (half) brother and Charlottes husband. He looked like Mateo and his father, just has dark brown eyes and pitch black hair.

"Or I won't give you cookie in two months." Charlotte said, not caring if anyone heard or knows what it means.

"Ok ok, we'll move" Izzy pretended to do a sad face, but chuckled at the end. All the boys and men went over in the green, whilst us girls relaxed.

"So Kyliah, what's it like being with us lot?" Charlotte asked.

"I like it. I like how this family works and is tight together. I'm happy that everyone here has welcomed me into the family and treated me as their own." I smile, as the afternoon sun beams down on my soft brown skin.

"I like you" Charlotte said straight up.

"I told you she was different!" Zillio said. I looked at them a bit confused, so Charlotte explained.

"Well if a female joins the family, we question them to see their answer. Your answer was straight up, without any sugarcoating and that's what we like in this family. People who talk their minds and who are just straight up." She explained and I nodded.

"Understandable, if I had a family like this, I would be the same." I sipped the last bit of my drink.

"You do have a family like this." Zillio grinned.

"No-"

"We're your family now. If you weren't, you wouldn't be here." Zillio cut me off and smiled afterwards.

"Aw thanks" I leaned over to kiss their cheeks.

"Mateo really does love you, you know? He doesn't normally bring girls out with the family with him and when he has in the past not everyone in the family liked her. He cares about his family a lot and he definitely cares about you, you're the apple of his eye or the love of his hide, as he tells us. We love you Kyliah and so does he, very much so. So I'd even prey for you to hold onto him as long as you can and have MIXED BABIES! Joking, that can wait, but please stay with this family." Zillio said. What she said about me being loved by the family as well as Mateo, actually hit me.

"How do you guys love me if I didn't even try to impress you?" I wondered.

"Because we're getting to know you. If you tried to impress us, it means you're not being yourself and so we won't get to know you or like you. Other than what we know about your report, you're an amazing woman." Zillio wiped a pretend tear and I pulled her into a hug.

The two other women, who were nannies, came back with the children.

"Yello auntie Zilly. Yello Mommy. Yello auntie KyKy." Raye ran and hugged the all of us. She so damn cute! When I see her, I think to myself about a child. But I know now isn't the right time in my life.

Suddenly, I felt a mass of cold water, poured all over me. The girls covered their mouths and gasped and the rest of the men on the green were laughing. I was soaked and I was mad. Oh hell naw! They prancing me now?! Ok I see what kinda game this is.

I got up from the bench and turned around slowly to see Abel running. I ran after him and he turned and headed towards the green. I'm lucky I used to do track at school, so I decided to run faster. He looked bad and shook his head. As I got closer, you could hear him getting out of breath. When I was close enough, I jumped on his back, causing him to fall on the ground. Everyone from behind were still laughing.

"How much did he pay you to wet me?" I whispered in his ear, as I was on top of him.

"$1000." He said breathlessly and I was shocked. That much?

I started tickling him, making him beg for me to stop, but I didn't.

"Here!" He laughed, passing me the money in cash.

"Boo, I'm not a gold digger. I don't want the money, I want justice." I smirk. He starts to cry because of laughter. He tried to push me off, but I smacked his hands.

Two minutes later I got up off of him, thinking that was enough. All I needed to do is think of something for Mateo. I walked up to Mateo and wrapped my hands around his neck. He put both hands on my giant ass and squeezed. He thought I was going to kiss him, but he was wrong. Instead I whispered in his ear." Your baby girl will be getting you back daddy. Trust me daddy, a whole lot worse." I tip toed and kissed his temple. I pulled away and sat back down with the girls with a grin on my face.

"Go Kyliah!" They cheered and I giggled thinking of a good way to get him back.

__________________________
|thanks for reading. Vote and comment.|