{6}Dinner

~|Kyliah Pov|~

As soon as we got down the White spiral staircase, we walked down a never ending hall. When I heard a mass of people laughing my heart started pounding. Why did they want to meet me? What if I don't fit into their puzzle?

"Ciao everybody. This is Kyliah and Kyliah this is a small group of my family here today." When Zillio said small group I was thinking 'how much people does she have in her family?'. You know how the day black people have really big family's? Well I'm a black person and my family nearly has the same amount of people in her small group of family.

"Good evening to y'all" i put on a friendly smile to cover up my nervousness. It felt like I was meeting a boyfriend's family. They all stared at me for a while someone said good evening back, followed by the rest of them.

"Eh Zillio, Kyliah. Come, come sit next to me." A teenage boy said with his strong Italian accent. Everyone laughed a little and I just smiled.

"No can do, Kyliah will be seated with me." An older looking teen said.

"lei è bellissima!" ~she's beautiful!~ a woman middle aged said. And everyone else nodded their heads, but why?

"Ok, enough about seating we need to eat I'm hungry. Kyliah take a seat wherever you want" the guy with the red and black suit from earlier said. The different about him was that he didn't have any sunglasses on. As soon as I turn to scan his features he looked down at his empty plate.

Zillio took a seat next to this woman and I took a seat opposite Zillio. I didn't really have no one to talk to so I thought it would be better if I sat near her.

A man with grey and white hair came walking through, with a grey suit. Everyone stood up and someone beside me tapped my shoulder and whispered 'get up' and so I did. The man nodded his head and all sat down again.

"Figlio è questo Kyliah ? shes più bello di quanto mi aspettassi gloria me ." ~Son is this Kyliah? shes more beautiful than i expected glory me.~ he nodded his head as he looked at me. The guy who he was talking to nodded and smiled.

When I finally caught a glimpse of the guy I couldn't take my eyes off him. He's long brown hair with some blonde highlights was tied in a bun; but I didn't realise how sexy it was until now. His jawline game was strong. His pink luscious lips made me want to go over there and kiss him; repetitively. Everything stopped when I look into his eyes. They drowned you like you're in the Atlantic Ocean, not giving you a chance to try and get back to the surface of the earth. They also had a slight glow, which made you wonder, but something clicked in me. Fuck! That's the sed guy who wanted to dance with me in China! Naw it can't be. This guy is some intimating formal guy, who you know not to mess with. The guy in China was immature and a big fuckboy. But thinking back to it they did look identical, maybe it could be his long lost twin? Naw but probably is some sort of clone or twin.

"So Heya bella," the guy next to me who tapped my shoulder said to me.

"Um, hi" I stick my hand out to shake his but instead he kisses it. "Oh?" I gasp.

"What you haven't been kissed on the hand before?" He smirked.

"Well.. No actually." I say honestly.

"How about on the lips?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Why do you want to know?" I say, coming back into reality.

"Just wondering, because if someone as beautiful as you hasn't been kissed I think I'd be in shock for a few days" we both chuckled. "So what do you do for a living?" He asked, whilst leaning over to put food on his plate.