King:mommy, how am I suppose reach Ari balloon.

Erica: not my problem.*walking around the room with caden on her shoulder

Cyn: babe, don't be like that.

Erica: oh so now you acknowledge my presence.

Cyn: jasmine, baby.

Erica:fine,*stretching one hand and grasping the string* here*giving it to king*

King: thank you. Mama can I drop it for Ari on our way out.

Cyn: yes, I have to go feed her anyways.

King: cool

Erica: *placing caden down in his cradle* babe, stand let me help you get dressed. King watch your little brother.

King: k

Erica picked cyn up and carried her to the bathroom. She helped cyn change out of the hospital gown and into a loose fitting sundress. She helped her walk back to the room, just as the dr was coming in.

Dr: Mrs mena. You ready to get out of here I see.

Cyn: yup

Dr: well, you have to come in every Friday for the next three weeks. Remember no heavy lifting. I mean it the cut may look like it healed on the outside but it still raw inside.*watching king and mouthing to them Sex *is a no no for the next 6 weeks.

Erica: what, but she spent three weeks here already.

Cyn: babe

Dr: she had a c section the healing time is longer that regular birth.

Erica: man this is messed up

Cyn: ignore her. Thank you dr

Dr: welcome, can you climb up so I can check out the cut before you leave?

Cyn: sure, a little help erica.

Erica pouted but helped cyn up the bed and lifted her dress so the dr can examine cyn cut. He cleaned over it with alcohol and covered it with a invisible plaster. Erica got cyn discharge paper and brought cyn stuff and her bouqet in the car. The nurse supervised erica in securing cj in the car seat. She got a wheel chair for cyn and wheeled her up to niccu so she could feed ari. Erica and king walked behind the nurse and buzzed cyn in. Erica sat on the bench outside with king, while cyn was in feeding her. She had pumped enough for the day and tomorrow morning for her, but wanted to spend time with her before she left. Ari snuggled her face into cyn breast before she latched on to eat. Cyn started playing with her little fingers ,before she broke down crying. She was full on crying by the time ari finished eating. The nurse on duty tried comforting her, but it was useless.

Nurse: Mrs mena

Erica: ya

Nurse: your wife is having a hard time leaving your daughter. Can you come calm her down. Your daughter sensed your wife is upset and is crying as well.

Erica: I'm sorry. King wait here ok,*picking up the car seat and handing a sleeping caden to the nurse.

Erica tried to take ari from cyn hands, but she started shouting no, no. Erica kneeled down in front of cyn and looked up at her wiping her tears.

Erica: babe, stop crying please. You making ari work up. Look at her , she crying too.

Cyn:I'm sorry, I don't want to leave my baby. She gonna be all alone. I be far from her. What if something wrong. I can't leave her.

Erica: we will be back later today and first thing in the morning.

Cyn: you promise

Erica: I swear on my double stuff Oreo.

Cyn:*slightly lauging* ok bye mama angel.*kissing her cheek and wiping away a few stray tears.

Erica: Now finish feeding my child before I kick your butt.

Cyn: you feed her

Erica: ok come on munchkin *unpinning her shirt and removing her breast and picking ari up and feeding her.

Erica walked around , kissing her finger as she fed, the nurse gave cyn caden and wheel her out to meet king.

King: wait mama, you forgot ari balloon.

Cyn: that's right, give this to erica please*handing the nurse the balloon.

Erica finished feeding ari, burped her and placed her in the cradle. She changed her pampers and rubbed her back until she fell asleep. She tied the balloon on the end on ari cradle, kissed her for head once more before walking out. She told the nurse to call her At anytime. She pushed cyn out Thr door to her jeep.

Cyn: babe, who jeep is this?

Erica: its yours, surprise. This is one of your push gifts. Although you didn't push but you deserve it.

Cyn: omg thank you

Erica strapped caden in and picked cyn up putting her in front seat. King sat next to caden in the back. Erica drove to the mc Donalds and got cyn some nuggets and fries and a strawberry smoothie. King got a kids meal and erica got the same as cyn.

Cyn: where we going now.

Erica: home

Cyn: that's not the direction of home.

Erica: I'm taking the long way, you haven't seen much of the city for a while. Enjoy the drive. Ok

Cyn: ok

Erica pulled in to a three story town house and got out

Cyn: who lives here.

Erica: ma sonia is here visiting a friend. Come with me to get her cause you know once she starts talking she don't stop.

Erica unstrapped cj from the car seat and picked him up carrying him. She held cyn arm walking slowly until she reached the front door. King rang the door bell and ma sonia said come in. Erica pushed open the door and walked in with cyn behind her. As soon as cyn saw the living room she started crying.

Cyn: omg, omg

Erica: you love it babe

Cyn: yes, when did you get a chance to do all of this.

Erica: that's for me to know and you never to find out.

All over the living room was blown up pictures of cyn and erica, with some of the kids. Erica made cyn sit down and placed caden in the playyard. Cyn wanted to see more of the house but erica told her she needed to rest for a bit. Ma sonia came in and fussed over cyn and the baby and king went up to his room.

Please comment and vote