Erica: thank you. Ya I found her yesterday.

Raul: thank God. How is she. Who took her.

Erica: man, midget ass bow took her.

Raul: what the fuck ,you got to be kidding me. I going to kill his short ass

Erica: no need. Its taken care of. Cyn had the babies.

Raul: babies I thought you all having a boy

Erica: thought so too. Turn out a girl was hiding behind of him. They came two months early. Boy doing great but the girl really tiny. Bitch ass was planning on selling my child on the black market.

Raul: damn it, I told cyn we shouldn't make him live.

Erica: its behind me now, I'm just focusing on cyn and my daughter health now. Listen don't let no one know what I told you alright.

Raul: cool, well  let cyn know I will keep her in my prayers. I will call king later. Bye mena

Ericq: bye

Erica hung up and heard cyn groaning.  She shook her gently and cyn woke up with tears in her eyes.

Erica: what's wrong babe.

Cyn: my belly hurts.

Erica: the meds must have wore off. I'm going to get the nurse ok. Try not to cry love*kissing cyn lips and getting of the bed*

Erica walked to the nurse station and informed them cyn was up and in pain. The nurse check on the computer for cyn name and her meds and went to the supply closet. She had a tray with two injection and two pills and a glass with water. Erica followed her into cyn room. The nurse put the first needle through the iv and waited five minutes before putting the second one in. She gave cyn the glass and pills to take and told her the pain should stop soon. The nurse told Erica to feed cyn and make her walk to the bathroom to wash her hands. She have to start walking now to put back circulation in her feet and to help with blood clot. Cyn was placed in a sitting position, while erica fed her chicken chow mein. She started swallowing the food without chewing and erica scolded her to chew. She was so hungry cause shad hardly fed her. She chew her food , cause she say Erica wasn't playing. After she was done she was given an apple juice box. She sat for a few minutes before erica held her hands and picked her up from the bed. As soon as her feet touched the ground she fell, Erica caught her in time and held onto her waist. Cyn started crying cause it hurted but erica was not making her give up. She walked slowly to the bathroom and back to the bed. All the while she crying.

Erica: I'm sorry baby, but that was Thr nurse orders. You want to get better right?

Cyn: ya

Erica: well you have to be strong for Ari and cj. Ok *kissing her forhead* the dr said you can breastfeed now.

Cyn: I don't know how, we never got to go to the birthing class.

Erica: I know how, let's see.*removing cyn dress* damnit babe.

Cyn: what's wrong.

Erica: you nipples not out. It going to be hard as hell now.

Cyn: why did it go in.

Erica: you was suppose to pull on them so they won't go in. I'm going to suck on them to see if they will come out.

Cyn: ok

Erica: lie on the bed*helping cyn up the bed ad covering her with a sheet. * you comfy? It might hurt a bit cause your boobs are swollen. I going suck in it hard, or you want to use the pump.

Cyn: you do it, I prefer you do it, than the machine.

Erica : ok

Erica went around the bed and adjusted herself until she was on cyn breast. She placed cyn breast in her mouth and started sucking. She ignored cyn cries and held cyn hands down so she couldn't push her off. She pulled until she tasted something sweet. She moved her head from cyn breast and saw her nipples was out a bit. Cyn had tear running down her face, erica moved to the other breast and latched on. The left wasn't as bad as the right. She didn't have to suck as hard for it t come out. Erica released cyn breast and covered her back up.she got one of cj wipes and wiped the tears from cyn  face .

Erica: I'm sorry babe. It was either this of bloody cracked nipples.

Cyn: it hurt really bad.

Erica: I know it does, look he waking up. You gonna try to feed him?

Cyn:I guess so.

Erica: that's my girl*picking up the fussy baby* I'm going to change his pamper ok.

Erica got of the bed and clean cj up before handing him over to cyn. He was sucking on his hands and when erica moved his hands from his mouth he started crying loudly.

Erica: you ready babe.

Cyn: yes*placing caden mouth over her nipples and hissing as he pulled on them* damn it. Babe it hurt worse than when you was on.

Erica: imagine I had to feed king, with no help from his dad. I know what you feeling. But just say your doing this for your child. After a few tries you won't feel nothing.

Cyn: I hope so.*adjusting his head more and putting more of her nipple in his mouth*

Nurse walks in....

Nurse: ah, I was just coming to show you to breastfeed.

Cyn: my wife showed me, we have a older son.

Nurse: that's good, whenn your done, you need to pump some so we can start your daughter on breast milk. Tomorrow you will have to bring him up and breastfeed both of them.  Erica have you started taking the pills.

Erica: yes nurse

Nurse: good, you should start producing soon. Breastfeeding on a whole can drain you, so I want you guys to set a schedule for them as soon as possible. Also nutrition is essential. Cyn you will have to take calcium pills , you as well Erica.

Erica: ok

Please comment and vote

Sorry for the late update , honestly I was lazy today