King: let me go Nana.

Jen: king, listen to me a minute, I need you to be strong for your mom.

King: why, why I have to be brave, when I feel like my heart breaking.

Jen: I know its a lot to ask from you, I know how much you love cyn. But your mom got two babies now. I need you to help her, so she would give up. Look at how she is right now. Its like her soul is gone.

King: why would God take my mama, Nana?

Jen: I wish I knew mama.

Meanwhile with erica....

Dr: Mrs.mena

Erica: *picking herself off the floor* leave me alone for a few please.

Dr: ok*walking out*

Erica: holding cyn hands*tears running down her face* Cynthia, why you so shellfish. After all we've been through, you give up now. Now when we have what we always wanted. Is it because your mad at me, you mad that I took so long to come. Baby I'm sorry you know if I could get you earlier I would. Please cyn don't leave me, don't leave our family. What am I going to do with king. You know he only listens to you. As much as I hate to admit it, his your son. I only birthed him, but he got all of you. I love you Cynthia Santana mena. *kissing cyn lips*

Erica left her lips on cyn, closing her eyes. Trying to make a memory of the kbaby,When she felt cyn finger move. She jumped up and looked and sure enough, cyn eye lashes started moving.

Erica: baby,you came back to me. King, ma jen come quick.

Jen/king: *running inside the room*what happen?

Erica: I think cyn waking up, call the dr. Open your eyes beautiful*kissing cyn lips*

Dr: Mrs mena, I was told Cynthia waking up*walking to the bed*

Erica: yes, she *pouting at cyn, trying to move her hands*

Dr: *looks at the monitors* according to her vitals, she improving*

Erica: I knew it, I'm getting my wife back.

Dr: ok, I need everyone out, I will let everyone back in when I'm done.

Erica: I'm not leaving my wife side.

Dr: I didn't mean you Mrs mena. I knew you would not leave.

Erica: good, *folding her arms and watch the dr and two nurses check on cyn.

When the dr flashes the light in cyn eyes, cyn moved her hands slightly to move the dr hands.
Erica brushed passed him and held cyn hands.

Erica: open your eyes baby.

Cyn eyes fluttered for a bit, before she fully open them, focusing on Erica, who had tears running down her face and a smile plastered on.

Erica: hi love.

Cyn: *holding her throat as tears roll down her face*

Dr: nurse get her some ice chips.

Nurse: right away.*leaving the rooms quickly*

Erica: how is she dr.

Dr: well, its good she awake, we going to do our best to make sure she walks out that hospital. Your going to have to bottle feed the baby until tonight. I want all the drugs to leave her body, before she starts breast feeding him. *removing a few more wire from cyn*

Nurse: *walks in with a glass with a straw and one with ice* here you all go.*handing Erica the glass with the ice while she placed the straw on cyn lips*

Cyn drank the water hungrily. When she was done erica fed her some ice. The dr took some blood and told her he would be back later. As soon as he left with the nurses, erica climbed up on the bed and laid down ,picking cyn up and placing cyn body on hers. She wrapped her arms around cyn and cried.

Cyn: I'm sorry*kissing erica cheek*

Erica: no, its me that sorry. I'm so sorry I broke my promise to you. Don't leave me again. I thought I lost my best friend. I don't want to live in a world without you In it.

Cyn: I'm not going anywhere. Where my baby?*looking around the room*

Erica: his with ma outside. I will call them* getting up*

Cyn: ok

Erica got up and blew cyn a kiss before looking out the door and calling everyone in. King ran into the room and jumped in her mother waiting arms. Erica took the baby from sonia and walked to the bed, king was not laying on cyn side and snuggling up to her.

Cyn: omg, my baby, what's his name babe?*stretching her arms for him*

Erica: I wanted us to name him together babe.

Cyn: awww,babe. What about the name we discussed before.

Erica : you sure ?

Cyn: ya, I like that name.

Erica: ok Caden, Jasper Santana mena it is.

Cyn: hi, cj. I'm your mama.*kissing his cheek* why is he so gorgeous.

Erica: wait till you see my daughter.*snapping pictures of cyn, the baby and king.

Cyn: omg, babe. We have twins.

Erica: ya, you don't remember?

Cyn: no

Erica: that her*showing her a pic on her phone* she really tiny so I gave her a nickname. I call her thumelina

Cyn: so so cute ad she got same eyes as her brother. She looks more like you, than me *pouting* no fair.

Erica: but she got the same shape eyes like you and wide mouth, plus she pouts same way see.*showing her another pic*

Cyn: *smiling* yes, I see. When can I see her.

Erica: I will ask the Dr.

Cyn: what her name.

Erica: I was thinking of Nevaeh.

Cyn: I like it, she heaven sent.

Erica: yup. Whats her middle name.

Cyn: I always like Arielle.

Erica: I should have know. Little mermaid babe. Smh babe, smh.

Sonia: I like it, we can call her Ari.

Erica: ok neveah arielle Santana mena. If she mad when she get older it on you guys.

Cyn: *rolling her eyes* babe, look at king. He fell asleep.

Sonia: he haven't been sleeping good since you was gone. He would sneak down at nights to listen to us talking. I caught him once.

Cyn: my poor baby.

Erica: what about me*pouting*

Cyn: come here babe

Sonia: let me get my grandchild out this mess.

Jen: leave them be, sonia. They making up for lost time.

Sonia: cyn, I didn't get a chance but where were you?

Cyn...

Please comment and vote.

Sorry for the wait, it salty time I been busy