Lucas: no, no we didn't, she was scared of being pregnant and I told her I could get rid of the baby for her.

Erica: by running train on her, where the other guys at?

Lucas: *crying* I don't know,

Erica: if you don't know, Peter about to pay for Paul*aiming at his head*

Lucas: no, please. I swear I really don't know. There parents sent them away, when it happen.

Erica: I need there names asap

Lucas: ok, ok. I will tell you everything, just don't kill me.

Erica: I don't know yet,start talking.

Erica wrote down all the guys name on a piece of paper and threaten to hunt lucas down and kill him slowly if he not telling the truth, she paid some guys to rough him up a bit. She paid a gay man to rape him, before She broke his jaw with a baseball bat and left him in the alley, before hopping back in the car and dialing her cousin that lived in Dominica republic. He was part of a gang and knew how to get stuff done. She gave him the name of the guys and told him to find them and teach them a lesson. Thr oldest guy of the bunch she told her cousin to tie him up and spread peanut butter on his penis and leave him in the alley next to the dumpster. The rats was going to have a feast. She wanted him to suffer the most cause he was twenty one and knew what he was doing. She stopped at the house to change her clothes, cause there was splashes of blood on it. She went back to hospital. Cyn was sitting up biting her nails, when she hears the door open.

Erica: hi

Cyn: silence

Erica: you still mad at me

Cyn: silence

Erica: look babe, I'm sorry. Can you please talk to me.

Cyn: where did you go?

Erica: you know

Cyn: hmm, what did you do

Erica: exactly what needed to be done.

Cyn: you gonna get arrested.

Erica: nope

Cyn: how you so sure.

Erica: he won't be talking.

Cyn; you kill him

Erica: no, but I wish I did. why didn't you tell me what happen.

Cyn: cause I can't.

Erica; why*holding cyn hands*

Cyn: its something I relieve everyday.

Erica: babe, you have to let it go.

Cyn: you didn't see my moms face when she heard I was pregnant, she never trusted me fully again.

Erica: I'm sorry, can you please tell me what happen.

Cyn: I don't think I should.

Erica: why not

Cyn: cause, you already hate me, telling you will make you think of me worst than I think of myself.

Erica: I don't hate you, I love you so much, and the second you left I felt my heart break into a million pieces. I'm sorry cyn, forgive me babe.

Cyn: I don't know.

Erica: please cyn, I love you. You don't love me no more*pouting*

Cyn: stop, that not fair

Erica: I love you mama*kissing cyn belly,making her giggle*

Cyn: fine

Erica: fine what?