Cyn: *walking into the kitchen and saw Erica drizzling chocolate syrup on a drink* what's that

Cyn: *walking into the kitchen and saw Erica drizzling chocolate syrup on a drink* what's that. It looks yummy.

Erica: tap your breaks preggers, this got a shit load of alcohol in it. This is juicy kitty, I the recipe from the gay club I hosted sometime ago. Here you can only taste the top part. It whip cream and chocolate.

Cyn: I blame you for getting me pregnant, who has a bachelor party and no drinking.

Erica: I'll make it up to you. At our baby baptism, you get to get white girl wasted at the party.

Cyn: deal*finishing king snack* ok king tux is in his room. I don't know where your dress is since you his it, my dress and essential are by ma Jen. Ma sonia is ironing my vail. Why I got to wear a Vail and I'm walking down the isle pregnant.

Erica: cause in her mind, were virgins lol. Just go with it. Don't ruin it for her.

Cyn: shit you already got a grown as mam walking around her somewhere, what makes her think her daughter is anything but a virgin. I need to show her the box in the closet.

Erica: go ahead, she will make you drink holy water to cleanse your inside from the filth.

Cyn: your mom is a trip*kissing erica lips* see you later babe, stella should be here soon

Erica: that it I'm not seeing you till tomorrow and I get this dry ass kiss. Come here woman*pulling cyn to her and gripping her hair to keep her in place before capturing her tongue*

Erica and cyn was having a full blown make out session , when king walked in.

King: gross, get a room

Erica: hater*breaking the kiss*

Cyn: lol , stop it babe. Bye king, come hug me bye

King: ok, but no kiss cause your mouth was just on hers.

Erica: excuse me, did he forget where he passed to enter the world.

King: ok, ok graphic much, bye mama*kissing her *

Cyn: lol, bye baby. Try not to kill each other. King watch your mouth, don't give no one no slick response.

Cyn kissed erica once more before darting out the house. She got in stella car and they drove to indie house. She gave her speech to a group of speechless girls and one gay boy. Daniel was Whitney gay cousin that did hair like a slay god. He had the hook up for the best virgin bundles. He was known in Brooklyn as the go to queen of hair. Anyways since it was still early the girls did dubsmash videos and snap chatted. Erica on the other hand planned on crashing cyn party. King was of at nia house with DJ. The stripper erica hired was being a bit touchy ,so albed kicked her to the curb with half her pay. Erica got dressed in a sexy police outfit and she wore a mask. She drove to indie house and rang the bell. Music was playing so loud she had to bang on the door. Stella finally open the door, and pointed to Thr bride to be. Cyn was a blushing mess and tried to get out of a lap dance. She held cyn close to her and started grinding on her. Cyn was trying to get out of the chair when she spotted a birthmark on the stripper hand. She knew that birthmark anywhere. Erica thought she was slick crashing her party. She decided to have some fun. She inched her hands up the dancer thighs brushing the front of her panty quickly so it can look like an accident. Erica stopped instantly but continued cause she saw cyn brush it off. She turn around and was doing q slow dance in front of cyn. Cyn was biting her lips, while Erica slowly lifted Her top exposing a bit if skin before pulling it down again. Cyn was getting worked up and wanted to end this game. She gripped erica and bit on her neck, touch the front of her panty with the other hand.