Submission 1055

So, from the day of second grade, where to girls were being jerks-to now. In the 6th grade. Today, I am still being bullied. Let me say, I hate it. Also, before we get started, if you are being bullied, tell an adult.

When I was only seven, two girls, kept pushing me side to side. I was the only one who got in trouble. I call it teacher bullying.

The fourth grade was worse. One of the girls, rumor from my best friend. She wasn't the one who spread them, had said I had ugly glasses and hair. Surprising she didn't say I was ugly. Then she got kicked out of my class. Two of my friends turned on me. That was the end.

Fifth grade couldn't be any worse. Starting off in the year, my phone was stolen. This girl acted all nice and sweet, the girl next door type, and the next week she had been messing with my friend/ex-friend. The 'friend's personal space had been invaded by her. I told her to stop, and she rubbed her elbows all over my desk.

She knocked my papers on the floor. How great. Then it got worse. In gym, she was acting all perfect. I told her nobody's perfect. She said "You think your perfect." I walked away. Skipping a lot of other stuff I forgot, in art she splashed water all over my clothes. The art teacher didn't care. We have this place for when it's winter and we have games and stuff. Before we went there, she crushed my fingers by closing a computer. I cried. It hurt. At the Game Center, she pushed me between two tables and I was stuck. When I got out I pushed. Her back. I had a parent meeting. She lied to her own mother and said I tried taking a controller from her. I didn't cry. But, she broke into tears.

6th grade, oh dear my 6th grade, you make me ANGRY. The beggining of the year this boy I knew from second grade, he asked me out, I declined. I was called ugly, my hair was made fun of, I was looked at weirdly. On pajama day, I had on a onsiee and so, these girls said, "It looks like you have something hanging out from there. It was a tail. I was an owl. In November, at 6th grade camp, on the last day, I told this girl something, and she said I was lying. That morning she was petty. We were walking somewhere and she was talking about my family. I threw my backpack. She said I tried to throw it at her. I threw it directly at the ground. On Monday, back at school, she started making me feel like nothing. So, I cried and cried and cried. When we met we the student counselor, she believed there LIES. They said they tried to say hi but, I would always put on my hood. I was mad. Afterwards that dude from the second grade called me ugly. When I say stuff I studder. So I stuttered, 'At least I'm beautiful on the inside!' Across the hallway. It hurts. Now, on Febuary 10th, 2016, a boy rated me and 6 other people ugly. He called me fat. I've controlled crying. Don't get fooled.

You can help stop bullying, at Ok2Say or call nearby bullying hotlines. If you know anyone who is being bullied, stand up.

~WhiskersAJ2, Wattpad