Submission 616

I don't think its necessarily bullying but it sure did had the same affect on me.

It all started in middle school 6th grade year i moved to a private school because my parents thought I would get a better education there. I was never really focused or cared about being popular in elementry school but it all changed in middle school.

I had a small group of friends around 4 or 5 and we would get into fights every once and a while but this one fight I had with my "best friend" at the time really stood out.

I was having a birthday party and i invited them all but only 2 could come my best friend and another friend.

Well I don't rember why we got into a fight but it go bad and my "best friend" said "that's why NO ONE is coming to you lame party, your going to be the only one there." I shrugged my shoulders and acted like i didn't care but I did. That hurt so much I can't even explain. ALL my other "friends" laughed and said they weren't my friend anymore I was devastated.

Year 7 came around and I made some new friends. My "best friend" left the school and I was happy honestly. People started calling me and my friends NERD and it may not seem like a big deal to you but it was.

My new best friend was talking to me about how she wanted to go to the mall with me and another one of our friends and a girl in outr class heard us and she said "YALL GONNA BE THE LAMEST ONES AND THE MALL!" And everybody laughed and I laughed along acting like it didn't hurt me. But it did.

A few days after we came to school from a weekend and on the board there was "ALL THE RAW PEOPLE: the populars name and then "ALL THE LAME/NERDS: me and all the friends names" They all laughed and my best freind went up a wiped it off the board i just shrugged once again and acted like it didn't hurt me. I soon began to push myself away from my friends and leaned to the more popular people. I was soo mean to them until. One guy even told me that if I didn't hang out with the people i do (my "nerd" friends) he would have asked me out. I went into depression until..

8th grade year came along and I learned to not care about what other people think. It may seem hard because it is but it's not impossible. Do me a favor please, stay positive! And be true to you always I know people say it all the time but it's because it's true <3

I still hang out with my amazing friends who make me laugh and smile all the time.

Please message me @wowniya11 and i will try to give u the best advice I can :)