Story 154

When I was age about six, to when in was ten, I had a group of six friends. We were happy and popular, and I thought our friendship was going to last forever, we were that close. In year six,two girls in our group, dip dye and brunette,started to get a bit more....gothic and emo. We had a few arguments and they left our group, to be with some other girls.

I was a bit sad that they weren't in our group any more,but we were still friend's. However. We were on instagram and dip dye started saying some mean things. Brunette and their new group joined in and they said things that really hurt, and the two girls,having been my friend for a long time, New what would hurt me. Soon we made up and we're still talking,but our friendship was damaged beyond repair. I still had four awesome friends though: Blondie, bandanna, Brown,and curly. Brown hair started getting a lot more mature though. She was on her period and wore a bra, and she was - is - a LOT more mature than any of us. She got tired of us and left our group.

Soon after, a girl joined our group. I'm gonna call her Bully, guess why?!. At first she was lovely, and we became a gossipy, giggly group.One day, I told the group something trivial, something about dip dye joking about cutting.Bully took this really seriously, and when and questioned dip dye, who of course denied it. Before this whole thing happened, bully had always said she didn't like me, and made me the butt of a lot of jokes.I always brushed it off, thinking she was joking.

So, Bully and the other girls came over to me and I tried to explain and they started circling closer and closer to me, chanting LIAR LIAR LIAR. This sounds childish, but I am claustrophobic and have panic issues, and they were so close to me, hissing the words, shouting them in my ear. I ran to the toilets, crying and my teacher saw. Next lunchtime she called me and bully into her classroom and asked if there was a problem. I started to speak but bully kicked me under the table, smiled, and said we had had an argument but were now friends.she looked at me and I nodded, relieved that we had made up. The teacher let us go and as soon as we got to the lunch hall bully ran off. As we were now friends again,I followed her and sat down with my friends. They all looked at each other and laughed behind their hands and curly murmered well this is awkward and the others laughed. We ate our lunch in silence, and for the rest of the week I ate my lunch alone, in the corner of the room.

It was about this time that I got depressed. I don't think the girls realised how much it upset me; they always seemed guilty and didn't look at me. Bully, However smirked at me all the time. I was never happy during this time. Other things started happening as well, I'm not going into detail as it hurts too much, but it was just crumpled up messages thrown at me, telling me to die, and one time they threw rubbish at me. I was so alone

Soon, Brown hair came up to me and invited me to spend time with her and her group.it was much bigger, and consisted of boys as well.I was shy at first, but months have passed now and I love them with all of my heart. Blondie came out of the bully group halfway through the bullying and hugged me and apologized immensely.it took me a while to forgive and trust her again, but I did and now I'm happy again.