Story 8

1. What type of bulling?

Verbal and physical bulling.

2. How old was i when it started?

Umm... i think 6 or 7( i was in first grade, but did two years of kinder.)

3.Who bullied me?

Everyone besides my two friends and a girl who every one avoided except me.

4. How did I feel during the bulling?

Like i wanted to disappear, and i would just take it. I never fought back...

5. How did I feel after?

Afterwards I would feel terrible, and wonder why me of all people? I just moved there, what could they all have against me? Also often I would cry and think that maybe I deserved it.

6. Did I tell anyone about the bulling?

no... at least not till now.

7. Why didn't I tell anyone?

Because I was too busy trying to pretend it wasn't happening, in an attempt to make it go away.

8.When did the bulling stop?

It didn't... in sixth grade I thought it stopped, but then I realized that it didn't they were just lying low for awhile because the teacher was getting suspicious.

9. Is it still going on?

yes, but not as often...

10. (I know there wasn't any more questions, but I wanted to add a couple.) Did I ever think of suicide? Yes. Not at first, but in sixth grade I started thinking of it. Also in ninth grade (my current grade) I started cutting, but I was forced to stop when my mom found out( which I think is a good thing but I'm still not sure).

11.What are some of the things they would say/do? When we were young, They would just spread rumors, but I don't know what they were. Also they would do the whole cooties thing only it was "my name" germs (a lot of people avoided me). When we got to seventh grade (and on) a lot of people started treating me like a person should be treated,but some of them still bullied... or ignored my existence. Although that's not all that changed... the bulling became more personal and hit on a deeper level. They would call me bipolar, lesbian, ugly, and more. Also they started getting more physical... some of the guys would gather around me and one of them would start out by standing close to me. Then he would wrap his hand around my waist... Then eventually put his hand on my inner thigh. All the while I would ignore them, but my trembling gave me away, and most times I would be crying by the end. they would be laughing at my reaction, tell me that he even touches me, and that I only didn't like it because I was lesbian. Although truth be told the reason I would respond like that is because I was raped at the age of 4 or 5 and it brought back memories...

************************ BTW I'm not 100% sure if I'm gonna do it, but I might create a story of my life with this stuff and more in it. Also if I did do the story I need someone to help me think of a name and cove if anyone's interested. thanks for reading this... i guess.