Statement 3

Hey guys, it's @CaptainAlaska-Rogers here to share my statement about bullying.

Now, before I start I would like to thank the author for making this book. It honestly will show how bullying can effect others and show how they broke through the bullying.

Okay..

So bullying is a terrible thing that I find absolutely terrible and disgusting. Bullying of a innocent person is really sad, because it shows that some humans have developed the urge to bring others down.

Please, if you are getting cyber bullied or bullied, please talk to me. My inbox is always open to anyone.

I have saved a few from actually attempting suicide, it was really hard on me. I had to keep myself in my room messaging the person.

Suicide is a serious thing, and so is bullying. Honestly, if you think people killing themselves is funny, i want you as far away from me as possible. Death of someone is not funny, and if you think it is, you clearly cannot process someone killed themselves in order to relive the bullying.

Bullying is not a fricken joke!

DEATH IS NOT A JOKE!

What if the victims got replaced with the bullies! Then the bullies would see what it's like to thrown over the edge, backed up to the wall, tossed around like a ragdoll!

Bullies! Do you want to be dealing with constant pain every single day?!

Of course you freaking don't! So don't bully someone else!

STOP BULLYING TODAY!