Story 211

I've been bullied every day ever since the end of 2nd grade/beginning of 3rd grade. It started off with my friends turning away from me, and later on I found out it was my best friend at the time. (She will be referred to as Bully1) Bully1 had backstabbed me and acted like she was still my friend, but wasn't and still isn't. She created a hate group at school, and persuaded ALL of my friends to hate me and join the group. They had been attacking me at school and online. One day at recess they literally beat me up.... That was when I had enough. I started pretending to be sick so I didn't have to go to school. I always had a hood over my head when it was reasonable so they wouldn't see me, and stopped socializing. Now, I'll move onto 5th/6th grade. I was 11-12 at this time, and still had zero friends. Teacher's didn't notice how low I felt, and I managed to keep my grades up so nobody would find out. On the first day of school, I wore shorts and a tank top. All my old friends and Bully1 had commented on my weight and appearance. I hid in the girls locker room the whole day, I didn't leave the stall unleas it was to lift up my shirt and hear their voices. I started self-harming in 6th grade and stopped at the beginning of eighth grade, which is good news! However anorexia, anxiety, and depression hadstill taken over my life, but I learned how to manage it better. I also managed to make online friends, as I have no friends in real life. I definitely have grown to be a happier person this year, and I hope high school doesn't bring any more bullying and relapsing. Stay strong everyone, I hope my story helped you a bit. My username is grungicimagination, if any of you want to message me I'm always here for you!