Submission 666

Bully

It started from 1at day of my school . my parents uses to send me though bus . my classmates used to harass me alot . I was small kid . I don't have maturty . then is gone worst . I was average kid .they used call me names by saying that I am not go at anything , making fun of me as I was not like them . they used to snatch my lunch . sometimes if I bring some new pencil or any new stationery product they stole it . and when I complain teacher they blaim me instead od them . and my parents uses to scold me that I lost that things they don't believe when I said I was been bullied. I don't have any single friend at that time . after 2nd grade it got more worse . as I was already weak in studies and I understand things very slowly then normal kids . the kids who uses to bully were going another class . I felt relived but after 4th grade it again started there was a boy sitting beside me used to physical bully me in class . he uses to scratch me with nail on my hand that will leave marks . that hurt . I don't know what to do as I said again I was shy and stupid kid .

That didn't stop there , they same people started bully my younger brother . I have to protect him while they started making me again there target . I have never such thing with my parents so after that one day I told them and eventually they made it stop . I am not bullied now but that days are still hurtfull . after that I was so terrified , still after 10 years coincidentally if we meet I literally rum away from there. Might physically I am hurtless but the mental marks will always be same .

I don't have any friends because of that. I am anti social one , too shy and still can't make proper communication because it has somehow decreased my self confidence .

All thanks to wattpad it literally saved my life. It's a neutral recharge and best friend that I never had

QUESTION: If in near future I bullied in college then how should I handle it