Story 113

I know no namens but I want you to know me.(@ITsKev on Wattpad) I want to tell you my experiences.

When I was 14 my parents started to abuse me. They also never had time for me because of my siblings, but it was alright. I never let somebody take away my smile and happyness vor so i thought.

In the 4th Mai 2010 this guy (friend) moved into an empty house near mine. It doesn't took long and we were close friends. We only had eachother. We had a close realationship.

He went to the same school as me, but he got bullied for no reason. I noticed but everytime I wanted to help 'friend' stopped me. His smile his laugh his love was gone. He wasn't the boy I met. He changed.

Then when we turned 15 we walked down a path in the forest he pulled out a joint and from then on we started takeing drugs. It made us feel better. It let us forget about the abuse at home and the bullying at school.

When I was 16 I saw 'friend' at school. Bully1 and Bully2 where pushing my 'friend' around. I told them to stop but they wouldn't listen, so I fighted with them.

One day after that he came up to me at school and gave me this letter. The letter where his last words. He told me I have to stop takeing drugs and that he loves me like a brother. I stood up directly and was lokking around, when I saw his body fall off the school roof and hit the ground i broke down.

I told myself I was the reason he killed himself. I noticed his mode but didn't do anything because I thought he had a bad day again. I didn't helped him when he got pushed around because he told me to stop helping him but now I wished I had helped.

Anyways I started to selfharm and got bullied myself. I tried to kill myself 2 times. My life is still fucked up. I lost my best friend and My life. He killed himself 3 years ago. The guys who bullied him are now at other schools. But they don't know what they did to us when they were calling us names or pushed us. Please people I want to see human with humanity. We're not animals. Think before you handle.

(Sorry I'm actually german. So sorry for My Bad english)