Submission 841

I have been bullied since second grade. It first started on the play ground, the day was warm, I laughed with my friend as she joked bout what had happened in her class that day. "hey Freaks!" Yelled bully, me and my friend turned and looked at bully and bully2, "yea you two" bully spoke "leave us alone weirdo" yelled my friend "what did you call us!" Yelled bully as he slid down the blue slide pointing at us. "Come here!" Bully yelled, me being young and dumb walked up to him, my friend followed behind, the past weeks they body slammed us into equipment, chocked us, slapped us, punched us, dragged us by are hair, called us names, and one time chocked me untill I couldn't breathe. They laughed as they did it, they thought it was funny. My friend became homeschooled because of it.

In fifth and sixth grade people started to call me names, lesbian freak, whore, slut, ugly, disgusting, fat, bitch, and a nobody with no life. I lost all my friends and people started to hate me. I was laughed at, judged, and called a nobody.

In seventh grade, the names grew less, I gained some friends. But I was still called lesbian freak, slut, fatty, strawberry, and a nobody. They would slam my books out of my hands, one day bully tripped me and bully, bully2, bully3, and bully4 all started to kick my ribs and legs. I began to cut, but stopped three months later because I was caught by my mom and she got me a therapist later on that year because I stopped sleeping and got insomnia because i wasn't sleeping.

It's eighth grade and the bullying still has not changed, except it's not really physical that much anymore. I still don't sleep, if I do I wake up in the middle of the night and stay up till morning. I'm called BB whitch means big bitch. They still call me fat so I make myself throw up after I eat, and I've stoped eating. I can't trust a lot of my friends, I've lost friends and I still think I'm ugly.

And so far that's my story.

ADVICE: Anything that is beautiful people want to break. So don't give up! Your amazing and needed in this world, there all just jealous. Never ever give up!