Story 125

1) What type of bullying did you experience?

It was a lot of more physical altercations and verbal. Like, I got a ton of black eyes and bruises that I had to make excuses for.

2) How old were you when the bullying started?

I was 7.

3) Who bullied you?

People in my grade that didn't even know me. There was also a lot of older kids who would occasionally join in.

4) How did you feel while you were being bullied?

While they were beating me up or attacking me verbally, I would just feel like tha smallest person in world. Like, I would hate myself for letting them do this to me. I felt stupid that I let them do it and I didn't do anything about it.

5) How did you feel after being bullied?

Worthless is all I can really say for this.

6) Have you told anyone you know that you were bullied?

No. There is no one to tell. I have no friends and my family, which consists of just my mom, is never home. Even when she is home, she still continues doing things for work.

7) Why/why not?

Well I guess I kinda explained that in the previous question. Also, I just feel like no one would really listen.

8) How long were you bullied for?

Well, from age 7 (2nd grade) to well now (9th going on 10th.)

9) Are you still being bullied?

Yes, it just has gotten more physical. I don't even get summer off since a lot of them live in my neighborhood.

-Dexter