The wedding

The day finally came. I got Estella ready. Reginae straightened her hair while I got ready. She looked soo beautiful. "Mommy..... I'm a princess!!" She said twirled around in a circle. I kiss her cheek. "Yes you are baby girl." Reginae laughed and stood up from her chair. "Okay. I'm going to get ready." I thank her and look in the mirror as my stylists did my hair and makeup. Estella skipped around the room. Half an hour later we were finished. Reginae came in dressed up in a peachy cream dress. Her hair was curled. "You look great Reggie." I said. She smiled and gave me a hug. I hug her back. "You look beautiful." Reginae said smoothing my hair down. The camera crew moved in closer as they caught the moment. Estella skipped over to us with her doll in her hand and gave us a hug. My stylist crew began to pack up. There was a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I asked. "It's me. Crystal!" Aka: Alyssa. "Come in." The door cracked open and. Crystal walked in with a blue studded dress. "Woow. You look amazing." She said smiling. I flipped my curled hair back. "Thank you." I stood up from my chair and smoothed down my dress. "Okay. I'm ready." I said. Estella ran over to her basket of flower petals and grabbed it. "Me too!" They all exited the room. Then my mom's boyfriend walked in. Rick. Yea... He would walk me down the aisle. His eyes widened when he saw me. "You look.... amazing. All grown up." I shrugged. Still don't like Rick. He's not good enough for my mother. I took his arm and waited for the question for me to walk the aisle. We waited five minutes in silence. Then I heard th music play. They were ready for me. I held my breath as we stepped out into a hallway.