His smile

The car slowed down when it got up to Kroger. "Okay. So just go down that driveway. It's hidden by a bush." I said buckling my seat and leaning forwards. He turned the car and went down the drive. He pulled up in front of my house. No one was home. As usual. I turn around and reach for my bag. "Thanx." I open the car door. "Aye. Soo.. you gonna text me or nah?" He asked. I looked at him for a second. "Um. Sure." He smiled. "Alright bet. We'll see." I smiled and closed the door shut. He was alright.
Inside the house it was quiet as a mouse. I set my things down on the kitchen floor. I grab a granola bar and sit down at the counter with my phone. On instagram there was another picture of my ex boyfriend Trey and Destiny. Goddamn. How many pictures can you take. People were commenting under their pictures and saying things like goals...... Like Wtf. Definitely not fucking goals. Ugly ass couple. Ik I sound jealous asf but Idc. He was mine's first. I knew something was up between them two. When I was there they were always giving each other slick looks. I knew she couldn't be trusted. Hoe. I threw my wrapper away in the trash and went up to take a shower. I washed my hair and removed all of my makeup. By the time I got out, everyone was home. I put on a baggy pink tie-dye t-shirt and shorts. I went downstairs to find my mom's in the kitchen stirring noodles in a pot and Kenye mixing tomato sauce in the pot. "Ohh... hey there's my little Princess." She said turning around and plopping a kiss on my cheek. "Hey momma, hey Kenye. I said ruffling up his hair. "Heyy.." He said swatting me away. I sat at the counter and watched them cook. "So how was the first day?" She asked. I shrugged. "It was alright. I bombed tryouts. In a good way. I did a great job. I think I made the team." I said playing with my wet hair. She smiled "Wonderful. That's great. You know that Aniya tried out for the dance team. Yes. She did make it...." I knew she would. She was good. "That's gr8." I get up and pull out some plates and cups for dinner. "Get another plate for Rick." She said. I heard Kenye sigh and mumble something under his breath. I laugh and grab another plate. No one liked Rick. Other than my mom.