What is love

We sat down on a circle. I pulled out a pencil and pad. "Alright now this song gotta be like... so fucking piped." I said. Santo laughed. "What?" I asked. "You sound like Star." I roll my eyes. "Fuck that bitch. Now. With this song we need to make it soulful." Reginae Nuthin nodded. Santo leaned back in his seat. "Alright. I'll let y'all sing the song. I'll pitch in ideas." He said. Reginae took the notebook from me. "It should start out like this. Ohhh... Ohhh.... Ohh. Ohhh.... Ohh..." she sang a tune and began to snap. I listened thoughtfully. "I like it. Yah. Use it." She writes it down. "Keep singing that tune." I said. She starts singing. I think for a moment. "I would tell you that I love you tonight..." she stops. "Ooh. Yess. Use that. I love that. She writes it down.
(This song is not mine I'm not claiming it or anything like that. It is by Empire.)
We ended up writing a the whole song. It was great. I loved it. Santo applauded us when we finished and Jacob juss gave me a slick smile. I liked that I had his approval. Not like I needed it. We started to use the equipment in the studio to record the song. It was a slow song but it was very soulful. I loved it. A lot.