The interview

The next morning I woke up and put on the nicest outfit I had. I fed Estella and then walked her to Reginae's apartment. She said that she would watch her while I went to the interview. I had to walk to get there. It was only a few blocks away and I didn't mind the walk.
I arrived at the hospital at 1:20 the interview started at 1:50. I walked into the building and signed in at the front desk. I sat in the waiting room until a blond woman in a red pantsuit came out. "Ava Castillo?" She asked looking at me. I nodded. She nodded and motioned for me to walk into her office.
The interview went great. Turns out we had a lot in common. She got pregnant at 16 and has a baby boy named Brandon. Shes likes to shop and her favorite shoes are stilettos. Just like me. But she also started working at 17.
I walked back to Reginae's apartment and grabbed Estella while she got ready for school. She was brushing her weave when I walked in. Estella was in front of the tv watching Spongebob and playing with her stuffed bunny. Ma ma!" She held her arms out for me to pick her up. I scooped her up and held her in my arms. "Hey Stella." She rests her head on my shoulder. I walk into the bathroom and see that Reginae's grabbing her book bag. "Thanks. For watching her." I said. "Yea no problem."