Tension

After second period we went to lunch. I sat there staring off into the distance. "Aye. Did you get my text?" Santo asked. I nod. I rest my head on the table. I had a headache.... Damn. I took a sip of soda. Reginae sits down next to me. "Hey." She dips a fry in ketchup. "Hey." I said. "Hey Ava!" I looked behind me and saw a group of boys call behind me. I waved. I didn't know them. I looked up and saw star staring at me. "What?" I hissed. She shrugged and took a sip of water. I rolled my eyes. "Ava did you smoke with Rosa?" Santo asked me. I nodded. Everyone looked at me. "She's the plug?" I asked. Santo shook his head. "Nah but she sell weed." I put my head in my hands. "Ugh. Fuck." I get up and go to the bathroom. I stand in front of the mirror. Star walked in. She looked at me. "Santo catching feelings for you." I tilt my head back. "Oh. Okay." She pulls out lip gloss and puts some on. "I'm fr. He feeling you and your just fucking with his emotions." I sighed. "Bitch. Stfu." Star turned to me. "Idk who tf u think you are. But hoe this is my school. I run this shit." I turn to star dizzly. "I'll whoop your scrawny ass right here bitch. Try my shit. Try me." Star snickered. "Scary ass." I grab a fist full of her hair. "Don't do it hoe." Star shut up. She put up her lip gloss. "If you want to fight then after school, in the parking lot, we'll fight." I smiled. "We'll see."
After school I put my hair up in a ponytail and waited in the parking lot. I guess word got out because other people were out there with their cameras out and sitting around. Reginae ran up to me. "Girl. Don't fight Star. Y'all both my friends and I just don't wanna see y'all fight." I set down my book bag. "She been trying me since day one. I'm not putting up with her bullshit no more." Santo, Ray Ray, Jacob, and Diggy came out together. "You really bout to do this?" Jacob asked. I shrug. Reginae rolled her eyes at Jacob. He winked at her. Tbh. I didn't want to fight Star. But I had to prove to her that she wasn't going push me around no more. Star came out of the building with a Mexican girl with red curly hair. She pulled her weave up into a ponytail. The parking lot became crowded. I take off my jacket. Reginae sighs. "Bru if you fighting them Imma fight cause you my bitch." She takes of her jacket. Star walks up to us with her sidekick. "Oh. Really? You too Reginae?" Reginae shrugged. Star puts her hair up. "Alright. I'll beat both y'all asses." A circle formed around us and my hands got sweaty. Star came up to me and pushed me. I stumbled back. "Rly?" I charged at her with my right fist in the air. I knocked her a couple times in the face. We fell back on the ground together. Reginae tried to pull me up. Star grabbed Reginae's weave. "Bitch!!" We got up and and began pulling at her hair. "Aye!! Woah" people in the crowd screamed. I felt arms around my waist. Jacob was pulling me back. "Let me go!" I pushed him off and grabbed her by her shirt. Reginae punched her in the jaw multiple times. "Pull. My. Weave. Again. Bitch. I'll fucking kill you!!" "Oh shit!!" The crowd backed up. Santo ran in and pulled me by my arms. "Aye! That's enough. Chill." He was stronger than Jacob. Star got up from the ground and got on top of Reginae and began slamming her. Head into the ground. "Daaaamn....!!!!" The crowd yelled. I hang a ed to pull away from Santo. I jumped Star and pulled her back. That's when the Schools security came out to break us up.