Estella

Estella that's what we decided to name our baby girl. It's been four months carrying her and she's grown so much. I wonder what she'll look like. She'll have Santos curls and my cheeks. Beautiful brown eyes. Just like her daddy's. I was back at my home. My mom let me move back in. She wasn't so mad at me anymore. She was more upset with herself. That she wasn't home enough to talk to me about sex. We were out shopping for baby clothes. Me, my mom, Santos mom, and Santo. My mom and hers were getting along just great. And they loved looking for the clothes. They were buying tops and jeans. Me and Santo was in the toys aisle looking for all kinds of toys. Santo picked out a blanket that he thought she would like. "That's adorable." I said. He smiled. I kissed him on the cheek. He rubbed my stomach. I was so big it was incredible. I couldn't even see my feet anymore. I look at a rattle and shake it. "Ohh. Ava! Santo! Come over here!" I looked up and saw my mom wave me over. She laid out an entire outfit. "Look. Isn't it cute?" She asked. I nodded. "Yea mom. I like it. I think Estella will like it too." Santo smiled at the outfit. "Yea. But aren't the shorts a little too high?" I swatted his arm. "Shut up."Santos mom who's name is Isabella, I call her Belle though. But we got the idea to name her Estella, because my mom's name is Estanah. (Est like your saying west without the w, and then Ana. Not Ana like your saying Annie. But like unah) Anyways Belle kissed Santo on the cheek. "You'll make a great dad." "Ava?" I turned around. There stood Jacob and Alix. Shit. Fuck. I tried to cover my stomach but it was too late. They already saw.