Kissed

Jacobs house. Omigod. His house. Omigooood. His house is so freaking big. It was a mansion. "Omigod! Jacob! Is your dad the freaking president?" I asked. Jacob pulled up into the garage that had 20 other cars. "No. He's the senator. He works in Washington. So I don't get to see him much. So it's just me and my mom." I stare at his house in awe. He get out of the car and opened my car door. I got out. We walked up to the door. The door opened and a Hispanic women opened the door. She wore a white dress with an apron in the front of it. "Jacob. Get inside. It's bout to rain. Hurry. Both of you." She said rushing us inside. "That's Maria. The housekeeper." I gape at him. "You have a housekeeper?" He nodded. He led me up a grand staircase. All the way up to his room. His room was the size of a classroom. He had a bed in a corner and a window with a bench. His walls were red. He had a huge poster of Jennifer Lopez behind his bed. And his curtains were silk black. He flickers on a light and a dim light came on. He pulls out a chair for me to sit in. I sit down. He sits down beside me. "Ava." I smile. He wraps his arms around my waist. We heard click clacking of heels. Maria was coming up the stairs with a basket of clothes. "Get out. I'm doing clothes." Jacob rolled his eyes and closed the door on her. Wha- Jacob." I laughed. He puts his arms back around me. "Shh..." He leaned forward and put his lips on mine. Being kissed by Jacob Rodriguez was the.... the... best thing in the world. Better than being high. His lips were soft and his hands were warm. He was like an angel. And he smelled... like candy. Butterscotch. I run my hands through his wild curly afro. His hair felt like silk. He wrapped his arms under my legs and lifted me up. He laid me on his bed. "Baby..." He whispered in my ear. I close my eyes and felt his hands under my shirt. His breath was heavy in my ear. He slid his hands down to my jeans. He unbuttoned my jeans. "Mm. No Jacob." I put my hands on his to stop him. "Baby. C'mon" I shook my head. He sighs and buries his head in my neck. "Mkay." He sits up and kisses my cheek. "You want something to eat?" I nodded.
Downstairs in his kitchen Jacob made me a fruit smoothie containing strawberries, watermelon, and grapes. I sipped my drink while we laid down in his living room watching Bgc bad girls club.