Badd

We sat in the church for about thirty minutes laying on the polished wooden floor talking about nothing in particular. We ended up drifting off to sleep. I was the first to wakeup. It was 11:25 I got up and took Santos flashlight. The I left the room. I walked through the church. I walked downstairs and down to the kitchen. I stood in the center of the room. It was musky and dark. I went over to the fridge and opened the door. It was emptied. I stood in front of it to keep cool. I heard a door closed and looked up. Santo walked in. "Oh there you are." He walked over to me. "What are you doing?l he asked. "Trying to stay cool. It's hot as well in here." I said sliding down to the floor. He sat down next to me and nodded. "Oh." He began to finger his curls again. "Stop that." I said swatting at his hand. "Stop what?" He asked. "That. With your hand and your hair. Why do you do that?" He laughed awkwardly. "Ohh.. idk.." He reached up and grabbed at his head again. I rolled my eyes. "It's irritating to watch." "Alright then. Don't watch." He said laughing. I pull out my phone. I had a text from Shayla. A light turned on and the rest of the squad walked in. "Aye. C'mon we leaving." We got up and exited the kitchen.
The car ride to the Mall was long. A full hour. When I woke up, reginae was asleep and so was Ray Ray with his head in her lap. I Santo was driving. Star was talking to him. "Nah. I'm not saying that. I'm just saying why her?" She got nothing on me. She's not rly pretty." I pretended to stay asleep. "I mean like when me and Trey went out, I was everything to him. Like why did he go to her?" Santo sped on the intersection. "Star chill out. What did she ever do to you?" Star rolled her eyes. "She be giving me looks." I know this bitch wasn't talking about me. I sat up in my seat and cleared my throat. "Who?" Star flinched. "Oh. Um nobody." I nodded. "Okay. Just making sure cuz it sounded like I was the topic of discussion." Star shook her head. "Nah." I looked at Santo and he laughed at Star. I sat back in my seat. "That's what I thought." She didn't say anything for the remaining of the ride.