Suspended

We got suspended from school for ten days. And everyone else who was involved. So that was Jacob,Santo, Star, me, and Reginae. Ray Ray had managed to run out when the security came. I was in bed sleeping when I heard the doorbell ring. I sit up in bed. I trudge downstairs and look through the peep hole. No one was there. I rolled my eyes and turned around. The doorbell rung again. I unlocked the door and looked out. Santo and Jacob and Reginae all stood there. "Ayye wassup?" I opened the door wider and let them in. "Where's Ray Ray?" I asked. "He's coming in a minute." Santo said. I closed the door behind them. "Alright. My mom's home sleeping so we gonna have to be quiet." They nodded. I led them down to the basement. In the basement there is a pool table, a flat screen tv, a recording studio, and a wii, and Kenye's play station. We sit down on the couch. "Y'all. Yesterday was sooo... piped." Reginae said. She had on grey sweatpants and a red hoodie, with glittery ugg boots. "Yess bru. I was so ready to beat that hoes ass." We laughed. Jacob smiled at me. I looked away. "So what y'all wanna do?" I asked. Santo shrugged. "I don't even know." Reginae popped up from her seat. "My momma don't like you and she likes everyone...." She sang. I laughed. "Justin bieber... Really?" She sits down. "Yea that songs been stuck in my head all day." I looked at Jacob. He smiled. "You can sing tho." I said." Reginae flipped her hair. "Bish.. ik..." I pull out my phone. "Sing." She stood up. She sung some church song. She was okay. Santo pushed her back in her seat. "But you ain't never hear me sing.." he sung Chris Brown liquor. He was good. He had a sexy voice. I stood up. "Y'all didn't know but... I sing like Beyonce..." I stood up and sing. They clapped and I bowed. I sit down. I look at Jacob. "Wbu. You sing?" Jacob shook his head and looked down at his phone. Reginae rolled her eyes. "He does. But not no more. He's a pussy." I laughed. Then I got an idea. "Aye.... Y'all... what if we made song. Just for fun." Santo smiled. We walk into the studio and I set everything up.