New girl

The bus doors swung open and we got off the bus. I stepped down and turned my music up some more. I walked to the front of the school. I ignored the heads that turned around and stared at me. I even pushed past a light skin boy that stood in front of me licking his lips. "Hell nah.." I said shoving him out of the way. "Damn. Shawty badd." I saw a dark skin boy say. I flipped my hair over my shoulder and went up to the double doors. I tugged. It didn't open. I tuggeg again and still wouldn't open. "You gotta push.." I look up and see a light skin boy with curly hair. I pushed the door and it clicked open. "Thanx I mumbled under my breath. I speed walked past him and up to a sign that said front office. I walked in and went up to the front desk woman. I paused my music. "Hello. I'm new and was wondering if I could get my schedule. I already know my homeroom teacher." The woman at the front desk was Hispanic with jet black long hair. "Ava Davidson..." She went onto her computer and started typing. She printed off a sheet of paper. "Mkay baby girl. I'm just going to need you to sign a few things." She handed me the paper and a flower pen. I sat down in a chair and scribbled away. It was a health sheet. I heard a loud bell. I looked around as kids outside the office moved around hurriedly. "That just the first bell. Take your time." The woman said. I looked back down at the sheet and continued to fill out the form. When I finished I gave the sheet to her. "Mkay.... Now I'm just going to call someone down here to take you to your first period." She picked up the telephone and dailed a number. She spoke in Spanish into the phone. After a few moments she put the phone down. "Okay. A student is coming to get you. Her name is Reginae." I nodded. And waited.