Emerald Green Mall

The Emerald Green Mall is beautiful. It huge and has the cutest clothes ever!!!!!!!! There were palm trees inside and pretty little seashells on the wall. I was starting to like Miami. I smiled and looked at a pearl necklace in a glass window. It was beautiful. I wanted it so bad. I continued to walk. "Let's go to forever 21." Reginae said. "Yaass." Star said. I followed after them. Forever 21 was for girls who were strippers. In my opinion. Like I mean stripped leggings and a studded bra? Like would you really wear a bra with studs? Under your shirt? I looked at a pair of vans. Ray Ray stood behind me sipping on an icy. "You like vans?" He asked. I nodded. "My favorite bran. After Jordan's." He nodded. "Oh. He grabbed the shoe from my hand and examined it. You should get the blue and gold ones." I shrug. "Ion know. Maybe next time. I didn't bring any money." I walked away from the shoes and over to the jewelry. It was tacky. I liked rue21 better. I left the store and sat on a bench with Santo. "Why are you sitting by yourself?" I asked. He shrugged. "Ion know. Why aren't you in there getting studded bras and lace panties?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "Ion know." I pulled out my phone and texted Shayla back.
We went to the food court next and got ice creams. I got vanilla and everyone else got chocolate. We walked around some more. We were laughing at Ray Ray when he got some on his white t-shirt. "It's funny man... fuck this shit...." he dumped the rest of his cone in the trash. I licked my cone. We walked pass a mall cop sitting on a bench. "Hey. Aren't you supposed to be in school?" He asked. We walked by without saying anything. "Hey! Hey! I'm talking to you!" He said standing up from his seat. He began to walk after us. "Run!!! Split up!!" Santo said. We ran off in separate directions. "Meet back up at the car!!!" Star yelled. The cop ran after me. "Hey!! Don't cause any trouble little girl." I giggled and dashed into a Dillards. I hid in the dressing room. I got on my hands and knees and looked for his feet.  I saw them near a rack of jeans on clearance. He turned in a full circle. He stopped in front of the dressing room. Shit!!He stepped towards my stall. I held my breath. Then he sighed and stormed off. I let out a sigh. That was close.