New Shit

I was in my room unpacking my boxes when my little brother Kenye(ken-yay) knocked on the door. I swung it open. "What?" He rubbed his eyes. "I'm hungry." I sighed. "Wait til momma cooks something." He shook his head. He shook his head. "She's not home." I rolled my eyes. "Omifuckinggoooosh....." I stormed across the hall with Kenye trailing behind me. I banged on my sister's door. "Alissa!!" She poked her head out. "Bish whet?" She said. "Don't call me no bitch and feed Kenye. Momma not home." Alissa shook her head. "Hell nah. He can feed himself. How old r u? 8?" She asked poking him in the chest. "9" he mumbled. "Exactly go cook a bowl of ramen noodles boi..." I sigh."bru just go make him something. Besides this house is too big. He doesn't know where the kitchen is yet." Alissa smirks. "That sounds like a personal problem...." I was bout ready to pop off on her when the door next to hers opened and my other sister Amiya came out. "I'll feed him." "Thank you. Amiya." I looked at Alissa. "Since you wanted to play with me imma just tell momma what you was doing last week at Tyrone's house in his bathroom." I turned around. "Stfu hoe bc I heard what u and ur bae was doing." I nodded. "Exactly. U heard. U didn't see shit. I have the video of u two. So sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up."