New girl

I wake up the next morning to my alarm going off. I popped out of bed like a strawberry pop tart. I throw on my outfit and and go into the bathroom and do my makeup and hair. I played j Cole don't save her on my phone. When I finished it was 8:20. The bus came @ 8:30. I went downstairs and joined the family for breakfast. My mom's dumbass boyfriend Rick was down there too. He had moved with us to Miami. I hope they wouldn't get married or some shit. I sat down at the table and poured a bowl of shredded wheat. Rick passed me the milk and smiled. I rolled my eyes and took it from him. "Good morning everyone!" My mom said. "Good morning." We mumbled. I put my headphones in and chewed my cereal. I took about six bites then dumped the rest into the trashcan and put my bowl in the sink. I gave my mom a hug and patted Kenye on his head. "Bye y'all" I dashed outside up to the drive just in time for the bus to come. The bus came up the drive and slowed down. I saw heads turn. The bus stopped. I took a shakey deep breath. The doors swung open and I stepped up onto the bus. I saw dark and tanned faces staring at me. I walked down to the third row of seats and sat in a empty seat. I turned my music up and sat back. As Nicki Minaj bad for you played, kids turned around to glance at me. One girl turned around and looked me up and down. I tugged a headphone out of my ear and looked at her. "Yess? Can I help you?" She looked at me for a full thirty seconds and turned back around. Scary ass bitch. I put my headphone back in. The bus pulled up into the driveway of the school where the other buses were. Ohhhh.... Shit. This was it.