Now everybody Knows

"Woah!" Alix said. Jacob gasped at me. I felt my heart beat fast in my chest. "You're... pregnant?" I nodded. "Yes." Alix smirks. "Wasn't careful... aww.. pull out game... weak.." Alix snickers. "Shut up Alix." I hissed. Jacob looked at Santo. "What's it's name?" He asked. Alix nudged him in the arm. "We don't care." She said. "Shut up." Jacob said stepping away from her. "Estella." I said. Jacob nodded. Alix rolled her eyes. "OK. Can we go now?" She asked. Jacob made a face. "No. We haven't even looked at the clothes yet." I gasped. Alix huffed. "Shut the fuck up!" So she was pregnant too. "Look. Alix. I won't tell anyone about your pregnancy... if you don't tell anyone about mine." She rolled her eyes. "Fine. Whatever. I honestly don't care." I smile. She and Jacob then stalk off. I look at Santo. He shrugged. "Who would've guessed." I laughed.
Three months later and I'm in labor. Let me tell you how it happened. I was in class at school in First period Spanish when I felt something wet on the front of my sweat pants. I sit up and gasp. Everyone turns around. "Ohh!!" I scream. There was a sharp pain stabbing me in the stomach. Santo gets up and rushes to my side. Reginae kneels down beside me. "Somebody call 911!" Mr. Bowen gets up and runs to the phone. "Hello? 911?" "Ohhh!!!" I screamed. Santo grabs my hand. "Breathe baby. C'mon breathe with me." "What's wrong with her?" I heard Diggy ask. "Um... cramps. Very bad cramps." Reginae said. "Is she pregnant?" Nobody replied. I tried to breathe with Santo. A few minutes later the Ambulance came in and put me on a stretcher. They took me and drove me to the hospital with Santo in the back holding my hand.