Lets just Love

The next night I couldn't stay mad at Santo and we ended up going at it on the couch while Estella was at Crystals house. I was on top and his hands were inching up to my bra. He unhooked the straps. I sighed and his ear and he leaned back and pushed me down harder on him. He was kissing on my neck. I began to unbuckle his shorts. I stuck my hand inside and began to stroke him. He let out a soft moan. We were at it for about twelve minutes when his phone rang. At first we ignored it. The second time it rang he sat up. He pulled his phone out of the pockets of his shorts which were on the floor now. "Who is it baby?" I said leaning over his shoulder. It said Claire. I frowned. He hesitated before answering.
"Hello? Claire? Now's not a good time..." there was some mumbling on her end of the line. "Yeah okay. How about I call you later?" She said something and he nodded. "Okay. Goodbye." He hung up. He turned to me. I stand up and grab my clothes. "Where are you going?" He asked. I shrugged. I just didn't want to be around him right now. He grabbed my arm. "Don't.. baby.. c'mon. Don't be like that." I snatch my arm away. "I'm not in the mood.." Santo stood up and grabbed my arm forcefully. "Yo. Baby. Chill ight? You been acting up, chill out." He said forcefully. He looked a little angry. He let go of my arm and walked out the living room. "Fuck it." I watched him leave. I sighed. He really had me under his thumb. "Alright. Santo... c'mon." He turned and looked at me. "What?" I rolled my eyes. "Come here." He walked back over to me and grabbed my waist. "That's what I thought.." He mumbled into my ear. We were back at it but on the floor. I was on top when he came inside of me. "Unghh.. ugh! Ugh.." I leaned forward and tilted my head back. "Ugh!" I collapsed onto his chest. He wrapped his arms around me breathing heavy. I closed my eyes. We stayed like that for almost ten minutes. Then I got up. "I'm going to clean up." He nodded.