The Tryout

We got to the center of the gym. I took a deep breath and put my hands on my hips. "WE ARE THE MANTATESS!!! WE ARE THE MANTATEES!!! WHEN WEEEEE ROCK THE BOAT WE KNOCK DOWN ALLLL THAT STAY AFLOAT!!! WE ROCKING!!!! THIS PARTY IT DOES STAY POPPING!! SO TOUCHDOWN!!! YOU RIGHT NOW!!! THE MANTATEES TAKE IT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!" we ended the cheer with a double round off an a back hand spring that ended with a split. "WHOOOO HOOOO!!!" We cheered. "Yea!!!!!! Go Reginae and the new girl!!!" I heard Diggy yell. I smile at the coaches then run back to the bleachers with Reginae. "We did great girl!!" Reginae said taking a sip from her water bottle. I nodded we had. We did amazing. "You think we made the team?" I asked. She nodded. "Girl ik we made it. Don't worry bout them other how's. They ain't got shit on us." She put her water down and picked up her phone. I pulled mine out to check my instagram. I looked up just in time to see Santo, Ray Ray, Diggy and star walking over to us. "Ayee!! Y'all was piped up!!" I wanted to slapp the fuck outta her. Always coming up to someone with some ayeee!!!!!! Like bitch. Fuck outta here. Hoe. Reginae smiled. "Yea. We killed it." I sipped my water and looked out at the next girl to tryout. She was good. All the right motions and everything. "So what you tryna do now?" Ray Ray asked looking at me. I grabbed my things. "I gotta get home." Reginae gathers her things too. "Yea me too I gotta go. I'll catch y'all later."I put on my black and red shawl jacket and walk away. I felt eyes on me. I turned around and saw Alix staring at me. Bitch better not try my shit. I exited the gym and began to walk home.