The Squad

The bell rung to end second period I got up and headed towards the cafeteria for lunch. I was walking with Diggy and Santo when I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw Reginae. She was walking with a light skin girl with blonde hair. She was very pretty. "Hey." She said "Hey I smiled." She caught up with us. "You finna eat lunch with us?" She asked. I shrugged. "Yea I guess so." I shifted my book bag to my other arm. "Alright turn up bc we piped up at lunch." We entered the cafeteria. The light skin girl with blonde hair flipped her weave. "Bru. I'm hungry. She said flipping her hair again. It got into my face I stepped back and rolled my eyes. Ok im easily agitated. Anything will annoy me. So in this story if you ever see me pop off you should know it probablywas for a stupid reason. We get into a lunch line for pizza and fries. I turned around and looked out at the cafeteria. It was huge. Kids were yelling and screaming and dancing and couples kidding, and friends chatting. It was so loud. A lot of people kept glancing at me and whispering under their breaths. I rolled my eyes and looked up. Santo was talking to the blonde haired girl. Her name was Star. Idk what her real name was yet. I think it was like Nique. Idk. But already I didn't like her. And not because she flipped her stale weave in my face. We moved up in the lunch line. "Hey. Um do you know where cheer tryouts r at?" I asked Reginae. Reginae flipped her weave. "Yea. In the gym after school at 4." She said. She looked at me. "Ur trying out?" I nodded. " Ohh cool me too." I smiled . "r u any good?" I asked. She nodded. "Yea. I'm pretty good." She clapped her hands. "Ik almost every cheer in the book. Like I'm so hood I don't even need to tryout. I should just walk in make the team." I laugh. This girl was cocky. But she was funny. "Alright so I'll see you at tryouts." She nodded. "Mhm. And we can warm up together." I nodded and flipped my hair. We grab our lunch trays in the lunch line and sit down at a take with four girls and five guys. "Ayyyye!!!!" Star ★ said when she saw the squad. I sat down next to Santo and Reginae. "So this is the squad?" I asked. Santo rolled his eyes and dabbed a light skin boy up. "Yea. We were bigger last week but some of them got arrested for smoking in the gym." I chuckled and dipped my fires in my pizza. I ate and texted Shayla. I was waiting for her to text back when Santo, Diggy and some brown skin boy with two braids name Ray Rsy turned towards me. "We gonna come to your tryout after school." I took a sip of my fry. "What? Why?" I asked. "Bc we wanna see how good you are." I shrugged. "Alright."