New Girl

A girl with purple colored weave came up to the office. She was thick asf and her outfit was cute. She was a baddie. "Hey." She said to me. "Hey." I said. Reginae looked me up in down. But not in a way to compare me, but to analyze me. "I like your shoes. They cute." She said. "Thank." I said. "Come on. Your first period is Spanish." We walked the halls and turned a lot of corners. " So where are u you from?" She asked. "Kentucky." I said. "Oh fr?? Girl me too. What part?" "Louisville." I said. She nodded. "Nah Im from Lexington. But ik where Louisville is." We turned another corner and she knocked on the door. The door opened and a black man answered the door. "Hola comes sta!!!" He said. I looked past him and inside the room. There was a lot of black people in their and maybe like five Hispanic people. Reginae walked past that man and went to her seat in the back of the room. Obviously this man wasn't shit. "Hey. I'm Ava. I'm new." I said. The man nodded. "Si Si..." He pointed to himself. "Mr.Bowen" I nodded. He pointed to the room in the back near Reginae. I walked back there and took a seat. I pulled out a notebook and flipped my hair. I looked up to see a girl with a huge gap in her teeth looking at me. "Ooh your pretty. What's ur name?" "Ava." I mumbled. She smiled. "I'm Becky." She said. I ignored her and and pressed play in my music. She turned back around. I was in the class for about twelve minutes when there was a knock at the door. I looked up and watch Mr.Bowen answer the door. There stood the light skin boy who had told me to push the door open. He had his pants hung low and and a pair of fresh timbs. I watched him make his way to the front of the class. He glanced back and looked at me. His chin jutted up. I looked back down at my phone. He was cute.