Instafamous

I change into wardrobe. Which was a white skirt and crop top. The skirt was very tight and pressed my thighs together. The makeup and hair stylists Did everything. Pressed my hair and did my face. Then they gave me a pair of heels and told me to stand on the set. Instantly cameras began to flash. "Look natural." Someone called out. I just stood there shocked. "You got to move darling." I heard Richard yell. I tried a pose and they snapped away. I felt awkward. Then I tilted my head back and looked behind me. It was a pose that I once saw Marylin Monroe did. I put my hand on my hip and stuck out my chest. "Yess. Diva! Diva!" Richard yelled.
I changed into about three outfits and posed for a six hours. Santo was probably home now and wondering where I was. I changed back into my clothes and grabbed Estella after the last Photo. "Be prepared to see these pictures out somewhere." Richard said looking at the cameras. "Ok." I said and pulled out my phone. I had four missed calls from him. I call him back. He picks up on the second ring. "Hey. Where have you been?" He asked sounding upset. "I told you. A Photoshoot." He sighed. "Just get home. Please." "Okay okay..." I said. I hung up and caught a taxi right outside of the studio.