Bigger

It's been four days since I found out I was pregnant. Me and Santos are together now. I don't let him hug me though for fear he'll feel the bump. I wear baggy clothes to cover the lump. The only people who know are Reginae and Madison. And my sister. We were at lunch and I was eating a chocolate bar with ketchup when I looked up and saw Ray staring at me funny. "What?" I asked. He smiles. "Is ketchup and chocolate good?" He asked. I nodded and continued to eat. Reginae kicked me under the table. Oh. I stop and pick at the chocolate bar. I look at Santo and he smiles. Then my eyes water up. I wipe away my tears. He was going to leave me once he found out... I begin to bawl. "Wtf..." Ray Ray looks at Santo. Reginae and Madison both get up and rush me to the bathroom. I cry on Madison's shoulder. She pats me on the back. Reginae get me some tissues and wipe my mascara up. Then I blow my nose. "He's going to leave me....." I bawl. Three white girls walk into the bathroom. "I'm sorry but it's occupied." Reginae said. They walk out. She closes the door behind them. I lift up my baggy red sweater and stare at my stomach in the mirror. It's like I've gotten bigger. I wipe my eyes. "You need to go to the doctor. See if it's healthy." Madison said. I tugged the sweater back down. "No!" She steps back. Reginae pats her on the shoulder. "It's just hormones."
We exit the bathroom and head to fourth period. In math I got a text from Santo.
R u ok???
I stare at his text for a minute. No I wasn't ok. I was pregnant. With his child. I was definitely not ok.
Yea.
But I knew that it was time. I had to tell him. And my mom. And the rest of my family.
We need to talk after school
He immediately texts back.
Yeah of course baby
I roll my eyes at the sight of the word baby.