Planning

We started planning this wedding. We agreed that we wanted the theme to be Christmas so we were going to have the wedding in December. We both collaborated on who should be invited. We ended up inviting all of our old friends from high school, Zendaya, Jennifer Lopez, Justin bieber, Shawn Mendes, Fifth Harmony and a lot of family. We made Estella the Flower girl since she begged to be. I was in my car driving to the mall to meet up with Reginae with the camera crew following behind filming every little thing.  I stopped at a red light and checked my phone. I had a text from an unknown number.
Hey India?
I frowned. Who the fuck.... the light turned green and I set my phone down. I turned a corner and pulled into the driveway. I get out the car and text the number back.
Who's this?
Then I text Reginae that I was here. Inside the mall people stared. I'm used to it because people stared before I was a celebrity. I saw Reginae sitting on a bench with her son Nicholas who was eight months younger than Estella. "Hey gurlll..." I said she stood up and gave me a hug. "Heyyy..." Nicholas waved at me while he chewed on a cookie. "Hey Cutie." Nicholas was going to turn out to be handsome. We walked to the food court where Santo and Estella would be. "So how's the wedding planning going?" She asked. I flipped my hair. "Great. Actually. I think it's going very good. It's in two more months so we have to plan faster." Reginae laughs. "That's not stressful?" She asked. I shook my head. "No because I have a lot of help. You know... my mom... Santos mom.... and Ricky." Reginae nodded. "Oh that's good." Ever since the tv show has started Reginae has gotten nervous in front of the camera. She would freeze up and not say something. She's gotten more confident but our conversations are still kind of dull. We entered the Food court. I found Santo with Estella at a table eating Chinese food. We go over and sit down. I give Santo a kiss and Estella kisses me on the cheek. "Nicholas!!" Estella squealed and jumped up to hug him. Nicholas hugged her back. They were so little it was cute. Reginae and Santo hugged each other hello. I pull out must wallet. "I'm going to get a shake. I'll be back." "Me too mommy." Estella said getting up. I take her hand and we go over to chicfila. While we waited in line I pulled out my phone. I had text from the unknown number.
This is Marcus from ur Photoshoot yesterday
Oh hey
Yea I was wondering if we could meet up some time and talk.
For what
Nothing in particular
U know I'm getting married in two months right?
Oh well we can still be friends
Yea and I'm kinda busy @ the moment
We moved up in the line. I ordered an oreo milkshake. We walked back to the table. I sat down and Estella took my drink she sipped from it. "So when are we going dress shopping?" Reginae asked. I looked at my phone in my hand. "What's today... the 22nd.... Yea we should go tomorrow." I take the drink from Estella and take a sip from the straw. "Can I go mommy..." I thought about it... "ummm...." "pleeeeeeeeaaaseeee..... with a cherry on top....." I sigh. "Okay. We gotta get you a dress anyways." Santo smiled and took a sip from his grape fanta. "But you need to go get a tux..." I said. Santo rolled his eyes. "Baby I'm trying. But they're soo expensive." I take a springroll off of his food tray. "Not really." He nodded. "They are." I shrug. "You should go with Jacob to pick out the suit." Reginae offered. Santo shrugged. "Yea. Ill ask him today."