Instafamous

I was in bed with Santo and Estella was at Reginae's house. He slid in bed and slid his hands under my Calvin Klein underwear. He kissed my neck. I turned to him and kissed him. "Mmm... baby..." I moaned. He rolled me on top of him. Then my phone rang. He sighed. "Is that work?" I shrugged and looked at the screen. It was unknown. I picked up. "Hello?" "Hello Stunning... you have a Photoshoot tomorrow morning at three. Bring that beautiful baby of yours." I gasp. "Oh! Okay." I hang up the phone. "What? What is it?" He asked. "I have a Photoshoot tomorrow morning." He sits up in bed. "What about work?" He asked. I shrugged. "I'll call in sick." He squinted at me. "Didn't you do that yesterday?" I shrugged. "Probably. I can't remember." I go to the dresser and grab a pair of ripped jeans and a white t-shirt. "Where are you going?" He asked. "To get Estella." Santo sighed and laid down in bed. "I'll be back."
The next morning I got up extra early and got dressed. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair. Then I dressed Estella in an outfit. I was up before Santo. I made him scrambled eggs and pancakes so when he woke up he had something to eat. Then we caught a taxi to Sensational Studios.
The studio... was huge. Like fr fr no joke. This place was big. I walked in with Estella on my hip. I went up to the front desk. "Are you Ava Castillo?" The man at the front desk asked. I nodded surprised that he knew my name. "Follow me." He stood up from behind the marble desk and led me up some fancy stairs. "Pretty.. ma ma.. look pretty.." Estella squealed. "Yess baby girl. I know." We then walked down a long hall with posters of models on them. "This way." The man said opening two double doors.
inside was a full Photoshoot area. I'm talking camera's, fans, lights, makeup artists... the whole deal. "There she is. Ava darling.." Richard came running up to me. "Hi.." I breathed. "Hello. Let me take..." He said reaching for Estella. "Estella." I said. "Yes Estella. So that you can go change into wardrobe." I give Estella a quick kiss and let her go. "Bye bye mommy." She said kissing me back on the cheek. Richard sends me over to a group of people with clothes.