Skipping

We walked to the cafeteria before class started and found Santo, Star, and Diggy by the drinking fountain. "Hey." Reginae said. Star smiled and waved to the both of us. "Hey wassup?" She asked. "Well we made the team..." Reginae said flipping her weave. I smiled. "That's gr8!!" Star said doing a quick dab. Reginae smiled. "Yea. We should skip to celebrate." Reginae said. I looked at her quickly. "Skip?" She nodded. "Yea. And go to the mall." I looked at Reginae's outfit. It was cute. Something that I would wear. "Oh. Um ok..."I said. I looked at Diggy. "Yea. I'm down. Wbu Ray?" He asked. Ray nodded. We looked at Santo. He shrugged. "Yea alright. Fuck it." We headed for the back of the school. "So where the mall at?" I asked. Star smiled. "It's an hour drive, but it's ok. We'll be back at school on time." She pulled out her car keys. We walked outside to the students parking lot. The bell rung. "Oh shit!! Run! Run!" Ray Ray said running up ahead of us. The all sprinted off. I didn't know what they was running from but I didn't want to get caught skipping so I trailed behind. They ran up a hill. "Wait where the car?" I asked. "Up this hill. We park at an abandoned church. Just for fun." Reginae said.