Santo

The bell rung for first period to end and I stood up and gathered my things. Reginae walked over to me. "What do you have next?" She asked. "Literature." I said. She looked at my schedule. "Oh. Mrs. Randall. Ion got that bitch today but Santo do." Santo. Tf kind of name was that? She pointed the light skin boy who had walked in late. "Aye Santo!" He looked up and strolled over. "Wassup?" He asked pulling up his jeans just so that they could fall back down to his mid section. "You got Randall next right?" She asked flipping her purple weave. "Yea. Why?" Reginae waved my schedule in his face. "Welll.. The new girl, ava... Has her." Santo looked at me with a weird look on his face. "Oh ight. Hey. I'm Santo. Imma show you. To B113." He said taking the schedule. "Alright. I'll see you at lunch." She said walking off. We walked out of the room. I was looking down at my phone texting Shayla when he interrupted my thoughts. "You from here?" He asked. "Nah I'm from Kentucky. Louisville." He touched his head and fingered one of his curls. "Oh thas wassup." He smirked at me. I looked away and back at my phone. We go up some stairs around a corner. "So you know anybody yet?" He asked. I sighed and pulled out my headphones. "No. Just Reginae." He thumped his chest with his hand. "And me. Santo August." I nodded. "Okay. Cool." I flipped my hair. "You got some nice weave" he said. I scrunched up my face. "No. This is all me." I said. He smiled. "Fr?" I nodded. "Yea." He stopped messing with his hair to look at me. "Its pretty." I looked down at my sneakers. "Thanx." Kids walked past us hurriedly. I heard a bunch of hollering and looked up. A group of boys came over to Santo all piped up. "Wassup nigga?" A light skin boy said with pretty eyes. "Aye Diggy." Santo said giving him some kind of handshake. Another boy dabbed him up. He was dark skin with blonde hair. He looked weird. The boys looked over at me. "Aye shawty wass  your name?" Diggy asked. Santo pushed him back in the chest before I could answer. "Aye. She's new. And her name is Ava." He said. Fuck no. Tf I look like having someone speak for me.,I looked past him. " I'm Ava. And I'm new. And I can speak for myself." I said giving an obvious fake smile. "Oohhh...... She badd!!" The dark skin boy said smiling. The other two boys laughed with him. "Don't talk for her Santo. She gotta mouth and she gon use it." Diggy said laughing. I walked past the boys when I saw room B113. They was too loud for me. They was gonna have to stfu.