The Westbrooks

Three years later and we got a reality show. They changed our family names and added my older sister back into the family so that they could film our reality show called the Westbrooks. Our new names were India: Me, Alyssa: Crystal, Brooke, Bree, and Morgan. Estella got to keep her name. We got to move back to Miami. Everything was perfect. We had fans from all around the world. We had been to red carpet events and even the president of the United States. We've traveled the world to China, Japan, India, Africa, and Canada. We were the Shit. Estella was about to start first grade and she was beautiful. Her best friend was Nicholas. Reginae's son and they went to school together. Santo and I are getting married in three months and I've perused my dream as a singer. Reginae, and Madison came up with the idea to put the band back together. Legit. And now we sing. Yea. We're taking it to the top with our careers. I am 21 years old now and I haven't really matured a lot to be honest. But I have grown up to be trusted and honest.
I was walking the streets of Miami with my sister (Alyssa) Crystal when we ran into Jacob and Alix. They were walking the opposite direction of us when Jacob noticed us. "Ava? Or India?" I laugh and give him a hug. Even though this boy broke my heart, I didn't have any hate in my heart. Alix smiled stiffly at me. "Hey Alix." I said. She nodded. I looked down and noticed that they had a toddler. Maybe a year younger than Estella. "How have you guys been?" I asked. Jacob examined me up and down. Great. We've been good." I nodded. Alix picked up the toddler and placed her on her hip. "And who's that.." I cooed. "This is Danielle." Alix said. Danielle was  beautiful. I don't know what it was about her but she struck me as an angel. She looked like a girl version of Jacob withers green eyes. I smiled weakly. I was a bit jealous. "Well... what about you miss Hollywood." Jacob asked. I laughed. "Um.. I'm great. Just trying to make it. You know.. just trying to live." Alix flipped her hair. "So you and Santo are still together?" She asked. I nodded. "Yes. We're getting married. In a couple months." Jacob nodded. "Ohhh..." Alix smirked. "Well isn't that cute." I smiled at Alix and stepped away with Crystal/Alyssa. "Well. We're on our way home so I'll see you guys around." I waved as we walked off.