Hoes and Thots

That night we danced the night away. I took my heels off and danced with Reginae. We danced the Cupid shuffle, whip and nae nae, Apple bottom jeans, pipe it up, say it, and etc. It was 11:40 and the ball ended at 12:00 I went to the bathroom with Madison and Reginae. Madison applied a coat of mascara to her eyes. "Did you hear what Alix said." Reginae asked. I smoothed down my hair. "Girl I don't even want to hear it. That bitch can suck my ass." Madison laughed. Reginae raised an eyebrow. "Nah I think you want to know." I looked at her. "What'd she say?" I asked. "Something about Jacob and her meeting up tonight in the building." I froze. "The fuck? To who?" Reginae put up her comb. "Star." I turned and walked out the bathroom just in time to see Alix and Jacob turn a corner. "Look." Madison said. I take a deep breath. I didn't want to freak out. "Maybe they just want to talk. Nothing serious." Reginae said. I stood there for about thirty seconds before following after them. Reginae and Madison following behind carefully. I turn the corner to a door marked stairs. I opened the door. The stairs led downward. "The basement." Reginae said. Tears formed in my eyes. I blinked them away. We tip toed down the stairs. When we reached the floor we heard sounds. Like heavy breathing and grunting. "Nonono...." I mumbled. We turned a corner and saw them fucking. Alix had her dress lifted up around her waist and he had her against the wall. I gasped. They both turned around. "Oh shit." Alix quickly pushed down her dress. Jacob pushed her back. "Baby.." He said reaching for me. I didn't say anything. I stepped back. Reginae grabs my arm. "C'mon. Fuck them." Madison stared at Alix. "Are you fucking me? You're the biggest thot in this school." She walked out with us. Then she turned back around. "And if you didn't know, she has crabs." Jacob looked at Alix with a crazy wild expression.