Dress Shopping

The next day, reginae, Estella, and I went out to a dress shop in the city called  Ellie Sanderson. The dresses were beautiful. But we couldn't find any that were perfect. We were in the back of the store. I had on a dress. I twirled around. Reginae shook her head. "No." I go back into the dressing room and change out of the dress. A woman came over and helped us. "So what's the theme of the wedding?" She asked. "Christmas..." Estella said clapping. "There's going to be presents and Santa and elves and reindeer and..... candy canes.. it's going to be Soo... fuuunnn..." she said jumping all around. I smile nervously. I was starting to regret the theme. It might be too corny.
We ended up leaving the store without anything. Except We got a dress for Estella. She loved it. We even got her some shoes and tights. We drove to Reginae's house. Her husband and son were home in the living room watching transformers. Estella jumped on the couch and kicked her shoes off. "I wanna watch too!" She sat down and curled up beside Nicholas. Reginae and I went into the kitchen and started cooking dinner. Tonight they were having meatloaf, mashed potatoes and peas. "There literally weren't any dresses there for me. Like they were all ugly..." Reginae laughs. "Girl... no they weren't. You just wasn't interested in any of them. But that okay. We'll go out tomorrow and look again. I nodded and opened the cans of greens.