uh oh

Christmas came and I was sick. I was throwing up in the bathroom. My mom and Rick came in. "Baby... are you okay?" I nodded and wiped my mouth. She helped me to my room and into bed. My stomach hurt so bad and I was bloated. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. And I had a dream. It made sense(the dream)
I was in the grocery store shopping for milk and baby formula. Then Santo came from and aisle with a baby on his hip.
I woke up instantly. Oh shit!! I scratched out of bed and called Reginae. She picked up on the first ring. "Hey Ava. Merry Christmas!!" I blurted it out. "I'm pregnant!" "Whaaat tf? Did you take a test?" She asked. "Um. Well no. Not yet. But. Me and Santo... two weeks ago... We..." she gasped. "Omigod. Okay. I'm coming over. Can I bring Madison?" She asked. "Yea" we hang up. I run into the bathroom and look at my stomach. I was definitely pregnant. The door behind me swings open. "Ava! Get out the-" Amiya froze when she saw my stomach. "What the hell." She whispered. "Don't tell mom." I said pulling down my shirt. She doesn't say anything and airfares at me. "Is that Jacobs?" I shook my head and wiped my tears. "It's Santos." She closed the bathroom door behind her. "Does he know?" I shook my head. She lifts up my shirt. "You need to tell him." I shake my head. "I can't...." she stares at me. "Then I'll tell." I grabbed Amiya's arm. "Please. Don't." She stays quiet for a little bit. "Okay. But you have to tell him. And you have ten days. To tell him. And mom." I nodded. "Okay okay..." The doorbell rings and I exit the bathroom.
In my bedroom we sat in a circle. "So you're definitely pregnant. We don't even need to take a pregnancy test." Madison said looking at my bulge. I cry. Reginae pats me on my arm. "You need to tell someone." I shake my head. "No. I can't." She stays quiet. "Well think of it this way. You're baby... is a Christmas gift." Madison said. I smile weakly. It sure is.