1

I enter the arena, for my first night here on Monday Night Raw. I immediately walk to Mark Corrano's office, he is typically in charge of us Divas. Which means he'd be telling me the role I will be playing tonight in my debut.

"Hey! Good to see you," Mark greets me with a hug. I smile in return.

"Hi, so, what's tonight lookin like?" I question, interested to see what exactly my fate would be for the night.

"Everyone has incredibly high expectations for you tonight, so we think it's best to put you against April in a non-title match." He informs. I slowly start to smile. They trust me enough to put me against April on my first night.

"Alexis Lawler vs AJ Lee, I think that sounds perfect." I say.

"We think the two of you will work perfectly together, let's see if we're right."

"So, is that it? No segment before or after, no interview?" I question hopeful. I always felt at home at the mic, and where my wrestling skills lacked I sure as hell made up for it on the mic.

"Like for the YouTube channel, but nothing like actually on air." He informs. I nod my head, still a chance.

"Thank you." I say, he nods his head and I take that as my sign to leave, on the way to the locker room I run into someone.

They extend their hand for me and I grab it,

"Sorry," I say quite embarrassed. I didn't mean to run into them. I should've been watching where I was going.

"My fault." The man says, he was more widely known as Dean Ambrose.

"I'm Jonathan." He introduces. I smile lightly.

"Hailee Lawler."  The other two guys with him exchange looks.

"Woah, are you Jerry's kid?" Colby questions, slightly entertained. I nod my head, slightly worried as to if that would change the way the trio had perceived me.

"Well, what are you doing here? This is kinda The Shields territory." Joe informs. I roll my eyes.

"Don't flatter yourselves, I'm going to my locker room, and you realize that this is only 'The Shields Territory' when the cameras are rolling...right?" I question. They shrug.

"Well, try not to hang around us too often. We don't want daddy getting worried, so we?" Jon asks with a smirk eating away at his face.

"Ah, cut it out. She's new. She was probably just on the way to go see daddy." Joe says jokingly.

"Actually, like I said before. I was going to the locker room to get ready for my match against April." I reply.

"AJ." Jon cuts in. I look at him confused.

"Huh?"

"She prefers AJ." Jon says clarifying with a shrug.

"Just ignore him, he's just bitter that things didn't work out between the two of them, there's still some feelings there. Incase you couldn't tell." Colby reveals with a laugh.

"So, what about now? You've got no girl to distract you from whatever is in that dark mind of yours?" I ask sarcastically.