Erica: king, leave your mama alone, come on finish eat so we can go. You two make me tired.

King finished eating his food ad cyn brought him to get the supplies for his project. They got home and set up the living room, cyn sent king to change his clothes and she got erica settled on the couch. The meds make erica very sleepy so it wouldn't be long until we was asleep. King sat on Thr floor blowing up the balloon, cyn tied it for him and erica pulledd onto her so she could lie on her. Cyn knew that erica was getting cranky so she sat erica on her lap and covered her with a blanket. Erica slid her head under the blanket and moved cyn top exposing her breast and latched on. Cyn just rocked her and hum soothing songs in her ears.

Door bell rings.....

Cyn: king can you go see whos at the door.

King: sure,*running to the door and asking who there* mama its uncle Albee.

Cyn: open for them

Albee: hey nephew, where your mom

King: sleep I think, hey Tia china

Albee and china walked in and saw erica laying on cyn.

China: the big baby sleeping.*hitting erica on her feet*

Cyn: china leave my baby alone .

China: baby since when.

King: mommy was always mama baby. She act like a baby every time she wanna sleep.

Cyn moved erica mouth from her breast and erica started whinning.

China: just bring the baby to the room, we will stay and help king with his project.

Cyn: thanks if you guys are hungry there food in the fridge. His snack already done he know were it is. Don't touch none of Erica box drink please.

Cyn lifted erica up, with the covers still around them and brought her to the room, she later her down and climbed in bed with her. Erica snuggled closer to cyn and sigh. Cyn waited until she was deep in sleep and moved out from erica grasp. She put erica thumb in her mouth and put her pillow under her. She got out of bed and fixed up her clothes. She went in the living room and saw king was half way done.

Cyn: it starting to look like something.

King: I know right, is mommy still sleeping.

Cyn: yup, hopefully she will stay sleep and I can get supper ready.

China: I'll help.

Cyn: ok, king watch the couch with your hands ok

King: ok

China and cyn went in the kitchen, they washed their hands cyn started with the chicken, and china peeled the potatoes.

China: so you and erica are back

Cyn: ya

China: I saw the IG post

Cyn: oh, what are your feeling on us.

China: you know I support erica in what ever she does, but please don't break her heart.

Cyn: shes the one that broke my heart.

China: she didn't mean to. The only time I saw erica truly in love when when she was with you.

Cyn: I truly love that girl china, as much as I wanted to deny it. She own my heart and I won't let no body come in between us .

China: good. So when am I going to get a new niece

Cyn: soon we have to get married first.

China: I will start the plans

Cyn: your a mess you know that.
Cyn ad china  worked side by side, they made creole rice, fry chicken mash potatoes, string beans and gravy. King piñata was done by the time it was supper time. Albee was hungry and wasn't leaving without he eat, so he and China went to wash up while cyn checked on erica.

Cyn: babe, your up, why didn't you call me

Erica: I didn't want to disturb you.

Cyn: awe babe, that was sweet. I missed you though. *kissing her*

Erica: I miss you too.

Cyn:you hungry

Erica: ya

Cyn: ok come on let's get you fed.

Erica: can you feed me

Cyn: sure.

Meanwhile.....

??: you see this shit. This bitch is alive still. That Mexican bitch is taking care of her.

??: so what.

??: man that bitch left me. After all I did for her.

??: just forget about her. You got your baby mom's , focus on that.

??: man joie can't do it for me. If I can't get erica no one can

Please comment and vote