Erica placed her mouth around cyn breast and sigh, closing her eyes while cyn rubbed her back. She slowly drifted off to sleep, with cyn drawing soothing circles on her back.

Next morning....

Knock on door.

Cyn: huh?

King: mama it's me , can I come in.

Cyn: hold on king*covering up Erica and herself* ok come in

King: where's mommy

Cyn: sleep*pointing under the covers* so be quiet.

King: ok, mama it's raining, can we have a family movie day today.

Cyn: sure, give me and mommy one hour to wake up. In the mean time eat cereal and wash your body. I mean clean Mr, if your not clean to my standard family movie day is canceled and you will be watching a hygiene documentary.

King: ok I will be clean as a whistle.

King left and closed back the door and cyn snuggled back into erica warm embrace. One hour later she awoke to Erica kissing her all over , which tickled especially when she kissed her neck.

Erica: morning beautiful

Cyn: morning babe, we having family movie day, so we get to stay in our PJ

Erica: good, no one to snap our photo

Cyn: ignore the haters, now let's get cleaned up

Cyn washed erica first kissing her trying to make her smile, when she got Erica settled , she went and took a quick shower. She brought erica to the living room while she changed the sheets and made the bed. She went and stripped king sheets if his bed and put on some ninja turtles ones she bought. She put the dirty sheets in the wash and saw erica with king on her laps eating cereal.

Cyn: come on let me smell

Erica:*giggling*ewwww cyn

Cyn: shush erica , *lifting king and sniffing him*good job chubby.your turn mena*lifting erica* sweet just like I remember. OK what you guys want for breakfast?

King: waffles

Erica: ME to ,can I have some fruit too

Cyn: sure babe.

Cyn went in and made the a huge plate of waffles, she made some eggs and bacon also and had a bowl of cut up fruits for erica. They sat on the couch eating, erica fed king and cyn some of her fruits, when they was done cyn and king brought the plates in The sink and washed up. Cyn got the blankets out and brought them to the living room. She open out Thr couch, which could turn into a bed. King got the pillows and layed down on the floor in his comforter. Cyn cuddled up to erica Under the cover watching pochantus. Mid way through the movie thunder rolled and Erica started screaming.

Cyn: erica its ok it only thunder

King: mama, she scared of thunder

Cyn: since when

King: I don't know

Cyn: ok king watch the movie, while I take care of mommy ok

King: OK

Cyn lifted a trembling erica in her arms and brought her to the room. She later Erica down and crawled on her , engulfing her in her arms. She whispered soothing words in Erica ears till she stopped shaking.

Cyn: you ok

Erica: no

Cyn: what's wrong

Erica: I'm scared, please don't put me outside.

Cyn: I won't do that, now tell mama why you so scared of thunder.

Erica: well I went to a party with shad, and he was drinking a lot and making a fool of himself. So I finally got us to leave and head home. It started raining and we was driving through the woods and we got a flat tire, shad was too drunk to do anything so I got out and started working on the car, as I was coming back in the door was locked and shad was watching me smirking. Then thunder and lightning started and I started getting scared , I was screaming for him to let me in but he didn't, I stood in the cold and rain for a whole hour before he let me in. The next day I woke up with a fever and cold, I was so sick I had to be taken to the emergency room by the chef, cause shad didn't care, he told me sleep in the living room so o won't give him the flu and left.

Cyn: that modafuckrr

Erica: can you just hold me

Cyn: anything for you

Cyn kept on humming in erica ears till the thunder stopped, she carried a now sleeping erica back to the living room and cuddled with her and king.

King: is momma ok now

Cyn: I think so, I'll make sure of it ok chubby.

King: ok

Cyn and king finished watching the movie and the rain was making all of them sleepy so they just drifted off to sleep, with cyn plotting the ways to kill bow wow.

Please comment and vote